Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:53pm
In the end, it is all a use of propaganda to spread a message and to brainwash...but Im not even going any further over people's heads with that.Approve
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:55pm
To be clear I wasn't saying new black=criminals, but that my rant in the car reminded me of the sentiments expressed by the new blacks.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:58pm
99% of RT's post agree or not always a good read.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Almost every conversation eventually narrowed out to a conclusion that I'm different from them now.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/am-i-over-reacting-my-family-aint-shiet_topic273156.html
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i giggled.  he seems like a corn ball.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:06pm
Rt
I was entertained

Need to hear the rant

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jul 09 2014 at 3:07pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I have read the whole thread and only one black man has expressed his disgust in the Daquan memes while all of the women are disgusted by the memes.
~duly noted~

*raises the black power fist in support to the one enlightened man a few pages back*

*Raises Black Fist *
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:08pm
this is my first time hearing of this daquan bs...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

this is my first time hearing of this daquan bs...

I have been seeing it for a few weeks...right around when kermit first surfaced. Not on FB, but on the hood non blacks that i watch on IG & Twitter and I see the black dudes and non blacks retweeting like crazy.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:44pm
I dont see any difference btwn the Daquan memes and the anti-black propaganda that circulated in the 1930s which was lightly veiled as just jokes but was actually a tool to brainwash generations of people in widespread regions into seeing all black men as dangerous, lazy, subhuman criminals. Anti Japanese propaganda also circulated heavily, but that isnt relevant in this Daquan thread.

Anti-Black imagery is nothing new, but the New Blacks have never heard of it.

Here are some images that were the raping, gun toting, lazy & dangerous 'Daquans' of a past era. Is Daquan still funny to you? See below:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic