Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sooo are yall feeling this new Daquan ignorance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:50am

DC doesn't claim wale? i'm not a fan of his music but compared to a lot of the DC artists out right now, he's a breath of fresh air. have you heard shy glizzy and fat trel's music???

Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:52am
Wale rose above disenfranchisement and still rising.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wale's not like the other rappers, he's different? Learn something new everyday.

because he plays Zelda. Confused

Wale is like 5'4"
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:55am
wale one of them Brothas that wore them anime shirts in high school ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

black women always backed black men, but the opposite can't be said...and that's BEEN the problem.  black women are really not the issue.
not true. black men rallied for rosa parks and most recently, renisha mcbride and against anthony cumia for harrassing the sister on the street.

that's like three instances spanning 60 years Stern Smile
and Rosa Parks was part of a bigger movement.
but nah, i don't mean never ever

but anyway online it seems like black dudes go out of their way to talk about black women in a bad way.  there's waaaaaay more memes shading black women.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:58am
yea i understand. the DMV/DC region is confusing to me, tbh.. i find it weird for DC not to stand behind him when he's a lot better than the rappers who currently "have the city on lock"

but then again, i don't even know if they're claiming wale or not. this is pure speculation on my part at this juncture.

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:59am
wale sucks

young thug >>> wale
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:04pm
Wale burned a lot of bridges in DC from what I understand. Some people who use to claim him don't like him any more.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

black women always backed black men, but the opposite can't be said...and that's BEEN the problem.  black women are really not the issue.
not true. black men rallied for rosa parks and most recently, renisha mcbride and against anthony cumia for harrassing the sister on the street.

but anyway online it seems like black dudes go out of their way to talk about black women in a bad way.  there's waaaaaay more memes shading black women.

there are

and then I see girls loling under the memes and liking the pictures too

they aren't like the girls in the memes

I couldn't follow or be friends with a black man that posted some of the things I see

that's true too...that comes from wanting to be accepted by black men though...Wale's rant came off more like wanting to be accepted by others.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:07pm

there are obviously more than that but i don't like typing paragraphs, tbh.

i think its unfair to draw that conclusion because of some internet trolls copy/pasting a lame meme around. when a black man or woman are victims of white supremacy, i think the black community as a whole always comes together as one.

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Jul 09 2014 at 12:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>