Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sooo are y'all feeling this new Daquan ignorance?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sooo are y'all feeling this new Daquan ignorance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what wale said

In between making sh*tty music, he's a full time dreadloc'd coon. Smh.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Kola been called out Wale so I'm not sure why y'all actin surprised. And he better keep Mariah's name out his cruddy mouth.

LOL
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

there have been enough memes made about black women, let them get it too. the fact that they're involved in retweeting and sharing lets me know that them not defending black women is nothing personal, they are just coon to the bone and don't respect themselves either.

that aint none of my business

I'm saying. They don't defend me so I'm not wasting my e-breath on them. I lol'd at a few of them but I understand the underlying implications of the memes whereas these coon ass men who herald everything non-black see this as just "jokes." 

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:10am

i didn't laugh at not one of those silly memes.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:17am

oh and wale's post was in response to meek mill crying about wale not supporting him

meek is daquan I guess
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:20am
The division amongst our people is too real.

It's a constant battle between the sexes, the new and old blacks, and the rich and poor in our community. There are a lot of Black people resharing this and trying to boast about how they are the polar opposite but they don't get that they are pushing/perpetuating stereotypes. A lot of Blacks were even making a mockery of our history during Black History month. We need to start aiming this type of sh*t at Yt people instead of our own. We also need to focus on building our communities and gaining more wealth in our communities, so that we rise up and they become the laughing stock.

So sick of the back and forth between our women and men. It's a back and forth of, "Well, now they know how it feels" type sh#it on both sides. How about we start backing each other instead of being constant enemies and shrugging our shoulders about sh#t like this. I know it's easier said than done but there has to be a shift in mentality from a good portion of us to start.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:22am

wale isn't a coon. you have to read the back n forth between him and meek mill to understand what he was saying with his comparison.

he was saying he isn't the steretypical rapper/mmg artist(daquan) because meek mill was calling him a cornball and all of that other nonsense for not supporting his album.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

It's a constant battle between the sexes, the new and old blacks, and the rich and poor in our community. There are a lot of Black people resharing this and trying to boast about how they are the polar opposite but they don't get that they are pushing/perpetuating stereotypes. A lot of Blacks were even making a mockery of our history during Black History month. We need to start aiming this type of sh*t at Yt people instead of our own. We also need to focus on building our communities and gaining more wealth in our communities, so that we rise up and they become the laughing stock.

So sick of the back and forth between our women and men. It's a back and forth of, "Well, now they know how it feels" type sh#it on both sides. How about we start backing each other instead of being constant enemies and shrugging our shoulders about sh#t like this. I know it's easier said than done but there has to be a shift in mentality from a good portion of us to start.
Clap ClapClap

the back n forth and trying to get even is tired and makes us look even more foolish. we got bigger fish to fry than to be at each other's necks.
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:24am
Don't forget that some of you are raising Black sons or may have Black sons to raise in the future. And men, the same applies to if you as far as daughters go.

Edited by 305bgirl - Jul 09 2014 at 11:27am
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

You will be waiting an eternity. This isn't a divide perpetrated by black women. Ask the men who openly and publicly decry us then come back to me about unity. You can't be united when only one half of the population actually wants to be united. 

Literally

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>