Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sometimes you just gotta walk away.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 6:57pm
So that brotha didn't run up and get done up?

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:03pm
No he walked around the other side and the white dude came up through the cars and intercepted him.

That's just the way I see it. That's what happened on my screen when I pushed play. The guy tried to walk away and was blocked and sat on and punched in the head by someone much larger and no one fired a gun. Nobody needs to call anybody or their comparisons stupid or anything like that. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:04pm
The white guys were walking into the store.....like they were doing before he told them to suck his dikk......he ran up on one and that man defended himself....and  there were two of them they didn't jump him.......hell the one in the orange broke the fight up.....when the other BLACK men were just watching......
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:12pm
Maybe they were walking into the store originally but when the camera cut on the two of them were approaching him and he was backing away. I'm pretty sure the guy who told the big dude to get up off of him like that was black (even though that's irrelevant). That dude did not look like he was walking into the store. He was facing the cam and the black dude. Whatever the case he don't need to be punching the back of no one's head while he's on top of them. Let it woulda been reversed someone eould have shot him and said they were defending the dude on the ground's life. That's my opinion.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:15pm
lol 

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:18pm
that slip n slide pic is not rightLOLDead... he look like he was having a seizure at the end
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Maybe they were walking into the store originally but when the camera cut on the two of them were approaching him and he was backing away. I'm pretty sure the guy who told the big dude to get up off of him like that was black (even though that's irrelevant). That dude did not look like he was walking into the store. He was facing the cam and the black dude. Whatever the case he don't need to be punching the back of no one's head while he's on top of them. Let it woulda been reversed someone eould have shot him and said they were defending the dude on the ground's life. That's my opinion.

White boys get beat up all the time on worldstar tho.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Naw.....Ol boy was crunk and wrongg....
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:07pm
I just got a chance to watch the video properly

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I DIED!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:15pm
Didn't watch all of the video but I just wanted to say that Quik Trip be having that good sweet tea..
oh they wrong as hell for that slip and slide pic!!!

Edited by Miss SDY - Mar 19 2014 at 8:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>