Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Something you believe but others may find weird.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Something you believe but others may find weird.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Speaking of removable shower heads, I encourage all women to get one. The stuff you'll see hit the floor when youre on your period will make you thoroughly disgusted to be a woman for a minute

But I think it helps to shorten the heaviness of your period on your final heavy day...if that makes sense. I know it's not flushing out your womb or even going up in there, but I feel like it gets more stuff.. ok let me stop. Just go buy one.

Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:07am
Not to wash your hair while period
Cut hair or clip ends on full moon

Other females should not hold newborn while on period.Only the mom

My daughter wears a blessed coin around her neck tho help with teething.. my granny putt it on her and I Obliged.

Don't put baby in front mirror or tickle them because it can cause stuttering.

New moms need to stay in and take it easy for at leasr 6 weeks.

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 10 2013 at 1:18am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:13am
Had a friend that would put her daughter's hair in tight rubber bands saying the bands pull the hair and make it grow.

People who dont pick up their feet while walking means they are lazy.

seeing or scratching dandruff means your.hair.growing

Static in your hair means.it has life and it's growing.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Oh if they were  talking about taking literal baths on the period, then eww yeah, showers only... but
someone said no showers, "wipe ups" only.

A lot of people say "take a bath" to mean bathe in general, including showers.
this one girl i knew told me her grandma told her to wipe up only during her period DeadDead i didnt even try to convince her that shes nasty for that cause she was so adamant that her grams was right 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:19am
Don't hold a newborn that is not yours while on Your Period...

My Aunt said I wasn't supposed to and I never asssed why
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:23am
No bath thing as per my grannie is because you are "open" and more susceptible to infections.   She tore me a new one when I was 13 because I showered and washed my hair. Had me in tears. My mom told her tho calm down it was okay.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:43am
now all i can think about is how somebody may have shove the removable shower head between their crotch and blood came out on it and that a whole bunch of blood cloths was sliding across the tub floor..thank god i live alone now...my aunt use to leave blood cloths behind in the shower
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:10am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

because it makes the baby strain. Held my oldercousins newborn when I was on and that baby got to grunting and squirming. I passed that baby back quiclky...now that I am older I realize it was normal newborn movements but at 15 I was in my head like dang I pprovably made that baby sick.cuz I held her while on my period.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:12am
My family is country farm southern.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

A lot of people I know say this. They say it gives the baby "the stretchies" LOL @ the name. I looked it up to find some kind of proof... like if babies are extra sensitive to the hormone change or something. I couldn't find anything

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>