Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Something you believe but others may find weird.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Something you believe but others may find weird.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

It's just nasty......IMO......

umm...  explain to  me how taking a bath or shower is nasty.  I like to be clean top to bottom, inside & out.   And how are u treating ur genitals while menstruating?  Surely you aren't a funky fish bishConfused

You said no baths on period.......yo ass knows what a bath is.....tryna add shower now....sitting in a tub of standing water on your period where globs of menstruated blood is floating around is disgusting to me.......if yo asses is washing up in a tub of period soup y'all the fishy bishes cause that's some nasty shyt.......

I only shower when my cycle is on and I carry wet wipes......the pucci is a peach......fresh fuzzy and delicious!

Oh and YOU TRIED It!

San, the blood does not float in the tub, being covered in the water stops your flow...i've done it for years and not an ounce of blood ever came out in my bath water...
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

my purse has never ever been on the floor, I have so many purse hooks and I'm always giving them away

I don't even like other people's purses on the floor lol
this, but i feel that way generally about my things. 

for most of my life, i didn't carry a purse. now that i have been (at times), it doesn't touch the ground. i will sooner leave it home or in the car and just take my wallet. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:11pm
Never purchase your man shoes are he will walk out of your life . 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:20pm
Cats turn into witches at night

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 09 2013 at 2:20pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

If You are pregnant with a girl, girl children will not like You

If You are pregnant with a boy, boy children will not like You
well then why wont they all go away. LOL kids really love me and im not sure why. LOLLOL
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:14pm
If its raining and the sun is shining, the devil and his wife are arguing
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Shut up LB.
Yes well I doubt my generation will follow it but the old people tell us to slide the babies across the coffin of a family member before it does down.

LOL you know I'm not judging. I just keep picturing 2 old ladies slip-n-slidin a 6 month old in some footie pajamas down a coffin when it's their turn to say goodbye (idk why).  And I'd be the one to excuse myself with eyes full of tears of laughter

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if you talk to electronics it will listen, inanimate objects have feelings

This is so illogical.. but my feelings cosign it

Shoooo...I would talk to my Barbie's and stuff animals n'sh*t so they didn't wake up at night and murder me in my bed.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:24pm
man...I'm sorry...I had to take a bath.  That hot hot water really helped my cramps.  I never had clots n'sh*t floating in my bath water.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:26pm
if you wear only 1 shoe your mother will die
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 4:23pm
This thread is great

My mom always says don't put your purse on the ground cause it'll stay empty.

Sweeping someones feet gives them bad relationship luck. These bishes at work are forever doing that and not saying excuse me. No wonder I've been single for so long, lmao

I believe inanimate objects, like my car, have feelings too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>