BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

someone with a $75-80,000 salery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

80 K ain't shabby, though. It's not wealthy but it's middle-class. Nothing to scoff at. That's what an engineer will make out here (unless he climbs up high in the ranks, which will mean more money). I do understand that places like LA and New York are crazy, though, especially that y'all don't have free health care...

Aint shabby at all and can be worked with but in NYC its pebbles
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Elio specs

Why Elio? Simple …

this look like yoshi from mario

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

80 K ain't shabby, though. It's not wealthy but it's middle-class. Nothing to scoff at. That's what an engineer will make out here (unless he climbs up high in the ranks, which will mean more money). I do understand that places like LA and New York are crazy, though, especially that y'all don't have free health care...

im not scoffing at it and it is a good salary...but i didnt think the OP was bragging as some suggested. idk why people need to think that just bc someone gives facts that they're bragging...idk...it felt like were those accusing her of bragging envious? is that why they thought that?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:21am
Latest index
The national average wage index for 2011 is 42,979.61. The index is 3.13 percent higher than the index for 2010.

can't find the one for this year
but Op do you Clap
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Latest index
The national average wage index for 2011 is 42,979.61. The index is 3.13 percent higher than the index for 2010.

but Op do you Clap

It took 8 pages but OP finally got what she wanted.  Im sure you will be thanked.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Latest index

but Op do you Clap

It took 8 pages but OP finally got what she wanted.  Im sure you will be thanked.

I posted this on the first page

That sheit ugly
at the end of the day it is her money
if this is what she wanted, I am happy I gave someone what they wanted for a change Big smile
oh btw you have been thanked

Edited by AwesomeAries - May 18 2013 at 9:48am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:31am

I've never understood why anybody needed a car that costs 50K or more

Even if I were filthy rich I would be doing something else with that money. Saving it or investing it into something.

But OP do you honey.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by talia talia wrote:

I'd rather put that 39,524 to 42,500 in investments that will earn me 5%-7% or better on my money.  A car doesn't earn anything but "floss" ability and it costs more to insure in, service it, and gas it up.  I'd be driving a KIA or a Honda Insight on the weekend....getting like 30mpg....and taking the metro to work.  

But that's just me.....*shrugs*.....fancy cars don't get me excited...money in the bank....now that excites me.Clap

I wanna go back to this. What investments do you know of that give you a 7% return? Names please? Hook a sistah up...
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

80k can be a lot say if u live in like Alabama or Idaho or Utah. But miami, DC, new York, 80k ain't much considering cost of living. 
80k isnt a lot in miami ? whatchu eatin ?
the Miami that I lived in. It wasn't a lot.

Folks are throwing shade at 80k? Damn yall are a bunch of big rollers. HEY BIG SPENDAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:09am
The OP is just being weird. She said she has the money to pay up front, can afford the maintenance, has no rent, and a 6 mth saving/emergency fund when asked....so why is she asking? I don't think angelic or others were questioning in an envious way..more like why are u asking if every response is that you'll be fine, u got it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic