Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Someone Please Help Me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:28pm
I honestly can't see how BHM is gonna magically help you out if you've been in this situation for years and updating the site every year with the same information.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:29pm
my words are always the exact same in these threads and to other women I know, because I've been there.

when you're tired. truly tired. you will leave.

and I pray that day comes before he kills you.
**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by katakana89 katakana89 wrote:

I honestly can't see how BHM is gonna magically help you out if you've been in this situation for years and updating the site every year with the same information.

I honestly can't see the point of you commenting. You must be bored

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:43pm
Thank you for the advice, i will call someone tomorrow morning

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Ruby, you received a lot of sound advice.  Please discuss the situation with your counselor.  Because he/she is better able, and have the right tools to assist you expeditiously. 

It is apparent that you love your Husband very much.  IMO, you are currently thinking about him and his feelings, more so than about you and your child.  Please begin by thinking about yourself and your child.  You are special and so is your child, the both of you deserve better.

Please take the first step, by contacting your counselor first thing tomorrow morning.  Good luck, and I wish for you and your Son happiness, and all the good things in life.  You can do it Hug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:46pm

Im afraid of being alone, im afraid of raising my son myself., im afraid of starting over, im afraid of never being in love again its so much im afraid of
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

AZ thanks for sharing your story, you've been here long enough that you know people can be so grimey and your daughter posts here ... so it was a tremendous sacrifice for you to share your story and we appreciate it

Ruby I hope you've heard AZ, she's been where you are and is now on the other side

Ruby ... what are you afraid will happen if you leave?  Spell out each and every thing that you think will happen and we can help walk you through it.   

Hopefully we'll help you visualize your plan forward or give you starting points for you to discuss with your counselor

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

Whatever ballsiness u used to respond to her in this way use to leave what ever situation ur suppose to be in.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:50pm

AZ thanks for sharing your story, you've been here long enough that you know people can be so grimey and your daughter posts here ... so it was a tremendous sacrifice for you to share your story and we appreciate it

Ruby I hope you've heard AZ, she's been where you are and is now on the other side

Ruby ... what are you afraid will happen if you leave?  Spell out each and every thing that you think will happen and we can help walk you through it.   

Hopefully we'll help you visualize your plan forward or give you starting points for you to discuss with your counselor

Thank you for your kind words rickysrose Hug

I try to do whatever I can to help someone else in that same situation, and I feel like that's my purpose. And when SHE decides to leave, that will be HER purpose too. But she has to make that decision and want it that badly. I just don't see her making that right now.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Sep 08 2013 at 10:57pm
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Thank you for your kind words rickysrose Hug

I try to do whatever I can to help someone else in that same situation, and I feel like that's my purpose. And when SHE decides to leave, that will be HER purpose too. But she has to make that decision and want it that badly. I just don't see her making that right now.

AZ, Hug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 12:12am
I respect your response. I didn't respect hers because i don't get why she was so bothered by me asking for advice and support from a site for black women that ivve been on for years. Maybe she came from a great family with awesome friends but unfortunately i didn't. So reaching out to bhm appears to be my best option

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

I honestly can't see how BHM is gonna magically help you out if been in this situation for years and updating the site every year with the same information.

Whatever ballsiness u used to respond to her in this way use to leave what ever situation ur suppose to be in.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 12:25am
Ruby, I truly hope you find the strength necessary to end this cycle.

This has been going on for years and although BHM has given all the help and information it can offer, little to no progress has been made.

You've got to go, you know you've got to go, but you're here anyway. I hope your tolerance for this runs out soon and I mean soon.

Don't let this man end you. Please..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>