Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Someone Please Help Me
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Someone Please Help Me

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 284272
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:13pm
Have you ever called the police on him?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 18 2009
Location: US - New York
Status: Offline
Points: 565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:16pm
I really really appreciate you and the other woman that have shared that they know what im going throughbecause at times i honestly feel like no one understands me. Im trying so hard to just get away. I hate how alone i will feel. Then he will be so mad that it seems like im trying to take his child away but i CAN NOT trust leaving him

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

You're not ready.

I was in a physically, emotionally, & mentally abusive relationship with my kids father for 7 years. The cycle of "beating-your-ass-and apologizing" kept happening til *I* got tired of it. I didn't matter what someone told me if that relationship wasn't healthy not only for me but my young kids at the time.
Truth is....

WHAT YOU ALLOW WILL CONTINUE.

When that time DID finally come, I was on public aid getting about $325 a month. I took my last check, packed up my kids and I things, hopped on a Greyhound and moved out of state. Ever since then, our lives have been flourishing! I'm glad I had the courage to walk away while my kids were 5 & 6 years old and not have them raised in that mess. And they are thankful to ME because I loved them enough to think about THEM first! Today, my kids are getting ready to start college and I'm getting ready to start my own business.

So, unless he's physically chaining you or holding you hostage in a basement I see no reason whatsoever why you can't leave....unless you don't really want to. Period.

Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Online
Points: 100901
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

Its interesting that you say this because my father was abusive to my mother to the point that my mother believes that i remember "helping " him by throwing eggs at her after he told me to. My father killed his self when i was three mind you. But where do you suppose my child go if i were to stay? Not trying to be an ass but that really makes no sense to me

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

it upsets me to see children around situations like these...

If you grow up seeing abuse, there is a huge chance you will either abuse, or accept being abused by someone else

Please at least remove your child from this situation, for her sake. Even if you stay.

 
 
You don't have any family anywhere at all?
 
It does make sense. You are not ready to leave this situation.
And it is unfair for your child to grow up around abuse.
 
Your child needs to be in a stable environment until you are ready to provide him with a safe environment to live.
 
 
 
 
A man that abuses the mother of his child, can turn into a man of any evil
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Online
Points: 100901
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:22pm
How would you feel if he snapped and abused your child also?
 
 
Back to Top
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2008
Location: Vulcan
Status: Offline
Points: 64190
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:22pm
You're not alone Hug


Sorry I had to be blunt with you but when you have an addiction ( and YES, like a drug addict, it IS possible to be addicted to someone) and it's a bad one. I had that same addiction, and just like a drug addict, if you really want to further your life and the life of your children, you'd find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. 

That's the reality.
Back to Top
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 18 2007
Location: MamaNem
Status: Offline
Points: 47455
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:24pm
This is so sad, because contrary to what you're saying..I can tell that you're not ready...you're just tired...but not tired enough Cry
Back to Top
**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 18 2009
Location: US - New York
Status: Offline
Points: 565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:24pm
I hear what you're saying, i guess it doesn't make sense to me because i don't really have family especially not that could take care of my child while i work on this. Im at my in laws now not my family. I feel like the odds are against me

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

Its interesting that you say this because my father was abusive to my mother to the point that my mother believes that i remember "helping " him by throwing eggs at her after he told me to. My father killed his self when i was three mind you. But where do you suppose my child go if i were to stay? Not trying to be an ass but that really makes no sense to me

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

it upsets me to see children around situations like these...

If you grow up seeing abuse, there is a huge chance you will either abuse, or accept being abused by someone else

Please at least remove your child from this situation, for her sake. Even if you stay.


 
 
You don't have any family anywhere at all?
 
It does make sense. You are not ready to leave this situation.
And it is unfair for your child to grow up around abuse.
 
Your child needs to be in a stable environment until you are ready to provide him with a safe environment to live.
 
 
 
 
A man that abuses the mother of his child, can turn into a man of any evil
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to Top
**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 18 2009
Location: US - New York
Status: Offline
Points: 565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:29pm
YES!!! This is exactly what i feel is wrong! He could say he's going to leave after hes hurt me and i would still wish he would stay. I've wondered if i had a disorder. Like some sort of Stockholm syndrome. But idek how to get that deep with my counselor

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

You're not alone Hug


Sorry I had to be blunt with you but when you have an addiction ( and YES, like a drug addict, it IS possible to be addicted to someone) and it's a bad one. I had that same addiction, and just like a drug addict, if you really want to further your life and the life of your children, you'd find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. 

That's the reality.
Back to Top
**RuBy FoXx** View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 18 2009
Location: US - New York
Status: Offline
Points: 565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **RuBy FoXx** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:30pm
I honestly believe that would be the day i.wouldkill him

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:


How would you feel if he snapped and abused your child also?
 
 
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Online
Points: 100901
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by **RuBy FoXx** **RuBy FoXx** wrote:

I hear what you're saying, i guess it doesn't make sense to me because i don't really have family especially not that could take care of my child while i work on this. Im at my in laws now not my family. I feel like the odds are against me
 
 
 
Hug
 
 
BTW, I do feel your pain, and I might be coming off harsh because I agree with browneyez, you are not tired enough.
 
 
 
 
 
Simply because honey the day you REALLY become tired...
 
 
 
 
 
no if, ands, or buts
 
 
 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down