Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Somebody Tell me where the lost BHMers are?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 2.85  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Miidna Miidna wrote:

QUEEEEEEEEEEEESTION!

So anybody remember that one BHM member who was usually up in the MU section?

I forgoot her name

Glam Makeup Doll something.. Something with glitzy adjectives and Doll in her name.
Someone on here found pics of a sex worker who REALLY resembled her. Did we ever get confirmation it was her?

Hell, did she ever reply? I just remembered that

According to upstairs gossip that was confirmed as her Smileand she went on to scam people out of coins with suspect hair, closed and reopened under a new company name.

Sponsored Links

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:18am
What happened to BAK and there was another one I forget her name. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:23am
Let there be peace on Earth...

Edited by ShadyLady - Apr 17 2014 at 8:59am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:25am
I regret loosing Ricardo info . I pray his mother is doing well .. A funny,beautiful young man .
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Dang Suga, first you post that lame list, followed by that even lamer msg.

Your BHM credibility has dropped to new lows in just one thread.  Being a messenger for a cowardly net nerd isn't a good look...let her post her own rants.

Tbaby I swear all I wanted was some money to buy some stuff in the LSAMart. I didn't know anyone over there except bunnz and I didn't know her name there. I still don't.  I PM'd her here a few times with no answer. So I created this thread. I'm telling yall the TRUFFF.CryCryCry

Princess you aint SHAT!!!!LOLLOLLOL. I originally said I wasn't going to pass the message but Diane asked. I swear yall I ain't being messy this time.

Carry on.....
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:35am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

And India, YLQ is FarraFace!

She's been here by your side the whole time and you didn't know it. =D
UHH . I knew that from day one . I am talking about her not posting since Feb. Why call me dumb when you are wrong ? Now i could say the same thing about your eyes/blonde wig in that avi that scared the heck out me , but i never said a word . Pinch

All of this was real extra for no reason.

She didn't call you dumb and I'm pretty sure she thought she was helping you...smh.
I am not going to make the topic about me . Correct me if = D is not calling me DUMB AND I WILL POOF AND YO CAN UNQUOTE ME .  "She's been here by your side the whole time and you didn't know it. =D
"

Edited by india100 - Apr 17 2014 at 8:39am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:39am
that was a smiley face, Ms. India
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:42am
I miss This One. She was entertainment. 

Aww I wonder if ummmok reincarnated

The girl in weaves confirmed in a YouTube video that that was indeed her in the flick..if I'm not mistaken. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

that was a smiley face, Ms. India
Thank you sweetie . I am not familar with internet symbols . I saw the phrase used on facebook to equal dumb . I apologize .
Please unquote me Shady .
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:45am
LOL Ms. India that's a smiley face.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic