Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Somebody Tell me where the lost BHMers are?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 2.85  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:01pm
that sparse ass list was embarrassing to make let alone pass on

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

the sad thing is even if it all was true why do you care??

I swear Sandra could be outed today as coconess, modeless sandra and afro and I would still phuck with her. Cry 

Now if she posted a picture with asky skin, suspect clothing, untweezed brows with a lopsided wig on then we gone have a pow wow. 

dont forget the bad dye job lol

suga i knew that spreadsheet couldnt have been bought nutten and you were just toying with us LORTTTTTTT that ish is funny thats public knowledge.

Bunny where is the reveal you promised us the explanation of sortsOuch
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:10pm
lol @ that list
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:11pm
add a double chin, diane... PG told me she can keep fcking with me cause i don't have a double chin

i forgot all about that spreadsheet lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:12pm
I also don't recall anyone on that list talking to themselves
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:14pm
Ming I take off 2 points if your crew is full of unsnatchedness...Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:19pm
PG aint $hite ming. that thread was good though. certain members went in, but it was rather mild/restrained all the same ! lord what a glorious day.
 Still team bunny, she's a yardie. i remember coco and i were the only ones left on the bench, good times.

Honestly i dont care if the banned/suspended/locked out of accounts type among us. its the scammers i dont like. Create a version of your life that is an escape from reality, go right ahead just dont try to rip people off. The lies and fantasies keep me and the lurkers entertained man.

Whatever happened to KURE?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:24pm
I know this has nothing to do with Bunny but any active posters in MO? Im going next week, wtf is there to do there. 

Any clubs I should hit up??
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:40pm
So I got a PM from SD. She gonna hook a sista up. She said some kind words and asked me to pass a message to Tbaby but I'm not since its not nice.

Edited by sugabanana - Apr 16 2014 at 2:55pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Whatever happened to KURE?
LSA-- same name.

Ran into her & she seemed quite vexed at that (for some reason unbeknownst to me).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic