Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Somebody snatched Gagas wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:12pm
Y'all are looking at this pic, right? I wish I could insert an arrow pointing to the front of her head Geek
No hairline is like this naturally. Not even Sade's.

When extensions go wrong? Lady Gaga shares balding Instagram picture on Friday
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:17pm
Was the person who wrote this article bored?
I don't see anything wrong with her hairline.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:25pm
lady gaga animated GIF
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Time for prescription glasses perhaps? Top pic. She probably got Toppix on in the others.

It looks like the light shining on her head. I really don't see it. In the bottom pic her hair doesn't look out of the ordinary either.

I have to agree about the light shining on her head.  Also, I don't see her or Britney playing Liza Minnelli.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:26pm
Psh gaga got pipes. Her duets with Tony Bennett are devine
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:33pm
On a scale from Teresa giudice to Naomi Campbell.....she is definitely near Teresa giudice in terms of the hair line

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:50pm
Angle & strong lighting. Not balding, just a reflection..
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't see any balding or receding hairlines

This.  That's how most White people's hairlines look to me...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:05pm
Even she says her hair is falling out

Lady Gaga Reveals She is Losing Her Hair

Lady GagaLady Gaga has revealed that her hair has started to fall out as she constantly dyes it.

Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, talked about her hair loss and beauty secrets to PEOPLE magazine (via Daily Mail).

Gaga, a natural brunette, said that she misses her dark hair when she goes to "get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out."

She also said that she sleeps with her makeup on seven days a week. "That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes."
The singer revealed that she always uses sunblock on her face, saying that she does not like to tan her face as it is bad for wrinkles.

The 'Born this Way' singer said that Princess Diana was one of her beauty influences along with her mother Cynthia Germanotta.

Gaga advised fans that the best beauty tip she could give would be to "Just go with your gut." She added, "Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring."

When asked what was the one treatment she would likely get from a spa, Gaga immediately revealed it would be a foot massage. She says she would need it to relieve her aching feet from constantly wearing her outrageous sky-high heels.

Last month Gaga revealed that she stays slim by following what she called 'The Drunk Diet.'

"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 15 2014 at 3:06pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Bold: The singer also wore an unusual nose piece, while she sported a dark purple lipstick and yellow eyelash extensions

This photo reminds me of the LF heydays. A ton of people would have right-clicked-saved this photo and sent it to their CV to replicate the hairline for their wig LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic