BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Somebody Must Know What My Hair Needs!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
JojosMommy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JojosMommy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Somebody Must Know What My Hair Needs!
    Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 5:08pm
Hello All! I am new to this forum but hoping I find some info I need about my hair!
for starters, I just don't know what to do with it anymore I am mixed (black and white), growing up my mom probably didn't use all the right products on my hair. my hair is very very thick and no matter what I put in it, it always seems dry especially the middle. When I was younger my dad's mom always took me to her hair lady, she would relax it. I used to also wear my hair down and curly plastered with gel.. only until it dried up; then I'm left with a huge proof ball. now, all I do is shamelessly throw it up in a bun my hair literally needs to be brought to life. I know my hair can be soo beautiful but I just don't know what to do with it or what to put in it, hopefully somebody can help. I have tried many many products and have had chemical relaxers, I wish I could wear it down and curly. a couple months ago my aunt did an afrogee? treatment on my hair and it's still dry as ever! if you have any tips, suggestions, advice i am open to anything!!
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:55pm
You may have Protein overload Due the Aphogee . Always follow up with a conditioner . I use Curls biz on my daughter hair . The company can accommodate any type of hair . Several members use Mix chicks . Check out the Hair forums for more info . Google BHM and your key word . HTH
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 3:06pm
Try the max hydration method or curly girl method. Trim your damaged ends first if you have some (if your ends are straight and don't curl)
stylistrachelrobyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stylistrachelrobyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:01pm
Curls biz and beautiful testures is really good for mixed textured hair.  i have good results with beautiful textures
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic