Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

somebody help a big titty sista out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:09pm
go for the enell sports bra...I recommended this to one of my busty friends lol after looking through reviews for her

it's not the most attractive bra but it will hold the ladies down like a fortress
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:16pm
did you try 38DD or 40DD?

the fit on a sportsbra is a bit more snug than a regular bra ... that might explain it being tight

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:18pm
Damn you got some big tiddays. Looks at my 36c's and SMH.Cry
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:25pm
the panache is great! i have a wacoal that i got at nordstrom rack for $30 and absolutely NO BOUNCING at all!!!!!!

btw i used to fit bras at nordies back in the day and i didnt know wtf i was doing LOL so dont take their word for it. my managers were old (60's) and they can fit a boob! its a skill not an equation
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:34pm
This is the one I got from forever21:

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

did you try 38DD or 40DD?

the fit on a sportsbra is a bit more snug than a regular bra ... that might explain it being tight

i tried on 36 dd which they said is suppose to be my size and also i tried on 36ddd and 38ddd and at one point i tried on a 40ddd too and it didnt fit my breast didnt fit inside the cups i was spilling out the sides top and bottom 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

the panache is great! i have a wacoal that i got at nordstrom rack for $30 and absolutely NO BOUNCING at all!!!!!!

btw i used to fit bras at nordies back in the day and i didnt know wtf i was doing LOL so dont take their word for it. my managers were old (60's) and they can fit a boob! its a skill not an equation
i think im gonna go ahead and order the panache when i do get my sizing correct i see great reviews on that bra 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

go for the enell sports bra...I recommended this to one of my busty friends lol after looking through reviews for her

it's not the most attractive bra but it will hold the ladies down like a fortress
i will look into this one also im glad there is a retailer near me so i can go in store and try 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:49pm
Get the panache!! they have cute colors too. if you get it from nordstrom you get free shipping and returns online and if you get it in the store there is no return policy so if you feel like returning it 5 months from now you can
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:53pm
for the 36/38/40 part ... go with whichever felt not too tight and not too loose, enough for your finger to fit in between the bra band and your skin

if you were spilling out then you need to go up in cup size ... possible to F or G
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>