Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOMEBODY FIGHT FOR ME THE WAY YALL FUNKY ASSES

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VickkieSecret! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOMEBODY FIGHT FOR ME THE WAY YALL FUNKY ASSES
    Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 10:44am
FOUGHT FOR NEKAMARIE!!!!WHEN SHE WAS BANNED AND THEY SHOWED HER WHOS BOSS.yOU PROTESTED AND RALLIED BUT NOW THAT VICKKIE IS HERE U WANT TO BE QUIET AND MEEK BCAUSE YOU ARE SO AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT.WELL IM NO LONGER AFRAID OF DADDY AND WILL SPEAK OUT THATS WHY HE HATES ME IM THE CHILD THAT SPOKE OUT AGAINST HIS A.B.U.S.E AND HE CANT STAND THAT .i REFUSE TO BE BULLY ,WALKED OVER AND BANNED AND DISCARDED LIKE YESTERDAYS RUBBISH!NO MAAM I WILL FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS TO STAY ON HERE UNTIL BHM CLOSES ITS E DOORS OR IM 120 YEARS OLD AND EVEN THEN MY SPIRIT WILL STILL FIND A WAY TO TYPE ON HERE EVEN 10000 YEARS FROM NOW IM GONNABE ALL UP AND DOWN THIS BISH STILL SEEKING MY 5 BLUE STARS THAT II DESERVE YOU HEAR ME?< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

Edited by VickkieSecret! - Jul 28 2013 at 10:45am
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 10:52am

Stop with the topics calling people out shandra . The owners are going to show up at your home/ hospital if you keep it up lol . Can we have the first shandra back ? Embarrassed

Edited by india100 - Jul 28 2013 at 10:53am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 12:16pm
[QUOTE=india100]

Stop with the topics calling people out shandra . The owners are going to show up at your home/ hospital if you keep it up lol . Can we have the first shandra back ? Embarrassed

[/QUOTE

iNDIA I HAVE TRIED THAT.i HAVE TRIED BEING GOOD.BUT THE PPL WHO I CALL OUT ARE ONLY THE PPL WHO  PISS ME OFF OR TALK CRAP ABOUT ME OR MAKE LIL COMMENTS THEN  I HAVE A REVENGE FACTOR THEN BHM KEEP BANNING ME EVEN WHEN I AM GOOD AND THEY KNOW WHY ITS ALL ONE BIG CONSPIRACY  I DONT WANNA SOUND CRAZY BUT ITS TRUE WHY DO U THINK MOD5 WHO IS REALLY(HIM)WANTS U TO THINK HE IS A DIFFERENT PERSON SO BAD????THINK PPL ITS NOT THAT EFFING DIFFICUT AND I WOULD WELCOME THAT IF THEY SHOWED UP SO I CAN ASK THEM WHY THEY KEEP BANNING ME I HAVE CALLED THE BMH MAIN OFFICE BUT NOBODY ANSWERED AND NOW THE NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED I WANNA KNOW ITS MY RIGHT TO BE HERE 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by VickkieSecret! VickkieSecret! wrote:

i HAVE TRIED BEING GOOD.BUT THE PPL WHO I CALL OUT ARE ONLY THE PPL WHO  PISS ME OFF OR TALK CRAP ABOUT ME OR MAKE LIL COMMENTS THEN  I HAVE A REVENGE FACTOR 

How can you try to be good when you decide to have your little revenge because someone pissed you off or talked crap about you?
Is that what you do in real life too? Every time someone says something you dislike, you flip out on them? You'll end up in jail or dead if you do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:17pm
INDIA I CANT HELP WHO ADMIN (HIM)BRINGS BACK U HAVE TO EMAIL HIM.SURE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER BACK ASK EM!< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

INDIA WHY DO U POST AND RUN THEN LURK?
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 2:06am
I will fight for you...
however, its not because you help me... with my wigs and vendors.
---- its the right thing to do( besides I love you).

Admin.(Russ) PLEASE let her come back and give her blue stars. She Loves BHM and I truly feel this would make her happy. She is kind and “To err is human, to forgive, divine.”
All and all, I feel that she is just misunderstood.
Much Love Always: A happy BHM member for almost two-years.
MK

I hope this helps

Edited by mommykat - Jul 29 2013 at 2:08am
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 2:10am
Well... I hope that you get blue stars dear...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply