Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedSome women make black women look bada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MsLamie93 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:46pm
The other day my sister was complaining about some black woman on TV with a bad attitude and how it makes the rest of here look bad. I simply asked her that if it were a white women do you think other white women would be saying the same thing? Just do your thing and stop worrying about what a few black women are doing because for every black female benefit cheat/welfare queen I can think of 5 white female benefit cheats/welfare queens.
Sponsored Links

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:51am
Some people need that help to assist them in life and those who are lazy will not be on there forever
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:42pm
I dont understand the "mind your business" mentality when the last time I checked it is a portion of MY PAYCHECK that is taxed the ef out and going to help fund Shaquita with three neglected children but who has the nerve to be driving a brand new car and got her hair and nails done every week. I know a hispanic girl with three kids who works under the table and gets TRA housing assistance that pays for her a nice $1300 apartment with food stamps that she sells at the drop of the dime.  This just ticks me off, and I understand where the posters are coming from. It is not that we are not acknowledging the "white" women who do it... It's that the majority of us from experience only know the minorities who do it. Confused
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 4:59pm
Some people don't have a desire to be self sufficient. It's sad they have no sense of pride. A lot are perfectly content with portraying every negative stereotype about Black people. Disgusting.
ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 8:17pm
This is sad, but I know ppl like this in my area too. They want all they can get for free and don't want to work for nothing like they think someone owes them something. I have an aunt who has used the system like this all her life.. She's about 55yo and I've never known her to have a job..
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic