Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Some women make black women look bada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
PerfectPonytails View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PerfectPonytails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by eyezrundaworld eyezrundaworld wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 

You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day

The government rapes your asshole and the asshole of millions of everyday citizens everyday of your life as you say "please sir, may I have another?" you want to be mad, be mad at the corporate welfare recipients that get multi millions of dollars and are lily white and already rich as hell from the government.

Edited by PerfectPonytails - Apr 25 2012 at 6:09pm
Sponsored Links

eyezrundaworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 7:04pm

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 

You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day

The government rapes your asshole and the asshole of millions of everyday citizens everyday of your life as you say "please sir, may I have another?" you want to be mad, be mad at the corporate welfare recipients that get multi millions of dollars and are lily white and already rich as hell from the government.

Yes maam. I see your point dear. It was not my intentions to offend anyone. I thought I could express my views but I guess you guys can be...umph forget it.
paigedah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigedah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Don't think everyone that has food stamps is rolling. I know people that lose a job and are lucky to get 25-30 bucks a month with multiple kids.  But it you are really concerned report her anonymously.  

i agree most people on welfare are not gaming the system and their lives are not glamorous, how could people even think that?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 8:59pm
why do you care? They don't make me look like anything. Stop hanging around them...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 9:01pm

Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

But OP, you type like your grammar needs public assistance as well. Clown

lmao!!
skinnymoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 12:25pm

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Look I dont live this life and rarely encounter people who do, so I get really tired of ppl ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER acting like these women are the representatives for black people. how they represent us? who voted them in?  they are only a fraction of all black women so why use them as an example "oh section 8 hoodrats make black women look bad"?? why not say "girlie girl suburb girls with college educations make black women look good"?

Exactly. I get tired of these statements like ..'xxxxx making Black Women look bad'.
The reason THESE Black Women LOOK bad .. is because they ARE bad DUH! ... but that has nothing to do with all the other Black Women that are not living low like this. Nooo.

We are not a BORG colony .. what one does ... all the rest of us are not doing. I don't think anyone is confusing Condi Rice and Michelle Obama with the likes of these baby making losers on welfare. LOL

And the OP cleverly omits the truth because the statement that 'the average person welfare is a White woman' (so in other words Black women are not the ones mostly sucking up the welfare system) is misleading ... for obvious reasons.

MOST of America is White so obviously MOST of the people in the welfare system are White. That is true. However, when people turn up their noses at so many Black women on welfare (and rightly so) it's becaused there are more Black women PER CAPITA on welfare then White women.

To be clear:

The country is 13. 1% Black and about 80% White so what that means is WITHIN that 13% there are far more Black women on welfare than the number if White women on welfare within that 80%.

So yes, there are a heck of a lot MORE Black Women taking handouts than White women PROPORTIONALLY SPEAKING! That is is the critical factor that people tend to omit.

I wish these stupid Black women would at least keep their knees together and stop producing babies like rabbits as they know those kids are gonna most likely end up on welfare as well. DUH!
It's called 'Generational Walfare'... which is just another term for 'Institutional slavery' - only it's voluntary!

But these women have nothing to do with me - oh no and they are not making ME look bad. I turn my
nose up at them too.Dead

Stupid.

Edited by Becky - Nov 18 2012 at 4:47pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:04am

Edited by Bunnyahh - Nov 19 2012 at 10:44am
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:52am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I agree with the post... but just like you said it's not only black women playing the system. It's all races, black women get the "bad" rap simply because they are black, no other reason...  You would not believe the number of caucasian,indian and spanish women I ring up on a daily with a thousand dollars worth of food stamps...smh
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:36am
eyezrundaworld, I hope you reported this woman...poor kids!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic