Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Some women make black women look bada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2012 at 11:32pm
Look I dont live this life and rarely encounter people who do, so I get really tired of ppl ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER acting like these women are the representatives for black people. how they represent us? who voted them in?  they are only a fraction of all black women so why use them as an example "oh section 8 hoodrats make black women look bad"?? why not say "girlie girl suburb girls with college educations make black women look good"?
Sponsored Links

Certified*Baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Certified*Baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 10:53am
Op your application for assistance must got denied?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Certified*Baby Certified*Baby wrote:

eyezrundaworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Certified*Baby Certified*Baby wrote:

No sweetie. I wish I would. I was venting about some of my experiences. But I see you hens like to play. Ok let me stop before this turns into childs play.

PerfectPonytails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectPonytails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 1:46am
So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 
PerfectPonytails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectPonytails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 1:54am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Look I dont live this life and rarely encounter people who do, so I get really tired of ppl ESPECIALLY FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER acting like these women are the representatives for black people. how they represent us? who voted them in?  they are only a fraction of all black women so why use them as an example "oh section 8 hoodrats make black women look bad"?? why not say "girlie girl suburb girls with college educations make black women look good"?

Tell the truth shame the devil. 
Certified*Baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certified*Baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 8:06am
Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

So long as you take care of your own business, why do you care? Without the poor, there would be no rich. You only look like the woman you present to the world, that's in nobody's hands but your own. 

Sounds like you're jealous. Stay in your own lane and worry about or own issues. 
LadyVirgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyVirgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 6:48pm
I think as long as public assistance is out there, some people are going to abuse it. Theres no way around that. I do think that it is unfair that some people who are out there actually working full time trying to make something out of themselves for their children are the real losers because they CANT get assistance when some people like the one u described just sit on their ass a cash a check. However, I cant blame anyone for getting all they can out of the government because they sh#t on us EVERYDAY.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by PerfectPonytails PerfectPonytails wrote:

You are making assumptions. Now what sense does it make for me to be jealous?? It is not hard to sit on ones ass and defraud the government. So worry about your issues outside of these post. Good day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2012 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by LadyVirgo LadyVirgo wrote:

I think as long as public assistance is out there, some people are going to abuse it. Theres no way around that. I do think that it is unfair that some people who are out there actually working full time trying to make something out of themselves for their children are the real losers because they CANT get assistance when some people like the one u described just sit on their ass a cash a check. However, I cant blame anyone for getting all they can out of the government because they sh#t on us EVERYDAY.

I agree.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>