Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedSome women make black women look bada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
eyezrundaworld View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some women make black women look bada
    Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 3:35pm
Why is that some of these heauxs are not being kicked off of section 8/public housing, food stamps, cash assistance, etc. I understand falling on hard time and I can only speak about the women I know personally where I live. But your child is six and you still can't get it together?? Wth

The average woman on welefare is a white woman, but these black women are hustling the system. I know a chick right now...five kids with different men. Only one of the fathets pays child support not because the rest are deadbeays but SHE doesn't know eho they are. She lives in a sectiom 8 house gets a thousand plus in food stamps but sell all bit 200. I thinl someone should report het ass. I feel like if people can work hatd everyday and yhan get your ass up. Yiu're getting all these freebies and youre still content at the bottom then you deserve to stay there without being enabled.

But then I think of the kids and my heart hurts

ok...im done.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 3:49pm
not everyone on section 8 lives at the bottom....LOL my aunt has a bomb apartment with the hugest livingroom...(before you ask, shes on tons of med and cant work, but is STILL takin care of a teen and a pre-teen)

imo that system messed things up. folks start gettin that money/stamps and get too comfortable. a couple years ago i had stamps and was working full time, cause it just wasnt enough...so i dont know how others just sit around....let me stop before i start a rant...but it does bother me too. like..dont you want to better you life? and it makes me sad to think that if that systems goes away today soooo many ppl would be in trouble...and not just the ones who cant work, the ones who can and just choose to be lazy.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 3:58pm
Oh no honey, my issue is with the lazy ones. And the heaux I was rtalking about has nice house. She just irritates the hell out of me. She has an attitude that makes certain people feel sorry for her until they see her true colors. She sells those stamps EVERY month to maintain her hair and nails amd wardrobe to look good at the club. She doesnt pay rent or bills but her kids are AzlWAYS hungry. She says Im a bully bc I tell her to get off ass but somebody needs too. Theres not a damn thing wrong with her either. Shes just content
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 4:39pm
It's not going to pay off in the long-term. A lot of times welfare recipients pass the problem on to their kids.  You sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders, keep doing what works for you and don't let the freebies get under your skin.

Edited by TiffanyinTX - Apr 16 2012 at 4:40pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

It's not going to pay off in the long-term. A lot of times welfare recipients pass the problem on to their kids.  You sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders, keep doing what works for you and don't let the freebies get under your skin.
I have two children myself. But I want them to have good work ethic. Im on leave from my job right now andI cant wait to go back. But I just started school this semester so I know its going to be hard juggling both but I want to better my life
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 6:09pm
Don't think everyone that has food stamps is rolling. I know people that lose a job and are lucky to get 25-30 bucks a month with multiple kids.  But it you are really concerned report her anonymously.  
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 6:33pm
I agree with the post... but just like you said it's not only black women playing the system. It's all races, black women get the "bad" rap simply because they are black, no other reason...  You would not believe the number of caucasian,indian and spanish women I ring up on a daily with a thousand dollars worth of food stamps...smh
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

But OP, you type like your grammar needs public assistance as well. Clown

Ouch
Bankai_master View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 10:09pm
Do what you gotta do to make that money

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by LowkeySwag LowkeySwag wrote:

But OP, you type like your grammar needs public assistance as well. Clown

Oh, excuse me if you couldn't understand. It sounds like you need to catch a life. Also, remember to take your meds on time. I was on my phone!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic