BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Some Install Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:12pm
Diva hair looks good, but one question, where can I get that shirt from so I can add it to my NOLA and Saints gear collection.
Sponsored Links

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:51pm
Clapsweet waves...
divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Diva hair looks good, but one question, where can I get that shirt from so I can add it to my NOLA and Saints gear collection.

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:32pm
my boo Divva be doin the dang thang yall.

AND MILANNI IS SO FREAKING TALENTED I COULD JUST SCREAM!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:37pm
Thanks everyone for the compliments.  MP put her foot and all the toe cheese and jam in this install, as usual, hunnies!!!

MP was supposed to show me how to self install, but as usual, we get to talking and clowning.  LOL.

Maybe we can beg her for a vid.  She can make my wigs, I just want her to show me how to install.  She said it would take all of 5 minutes.  What she doesn't know is I'm a cooker and baker.  Other than a damn button, sewing ain't my thizzle.  If I had a gun to my head and was told to hem something, I'd be like ummm... I can bake u a fire azz chocolate rum cake with chocolate rum ganache!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:42pm
All I need right now is for her to show me the swivel of the hand movement to curl. Dem heffas on yt go to damn fast!!! In the LOLsame video she must show us all how to layer dammit!!!
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:48pm
Very Nice!!

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Thank ya ma'am.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Thank ya ma'am.

You're welcome.  If you're in NOLA, she has a bunch of shops.  I modeled for her when I was living fown there.
Pr3tty_ROUND_brwn3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr3tty_ROUND_brwn3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:29am
I love it... My uparts usually sucks, I need a hookup cuz this is flawless
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>