some asian dudes perspective on race relations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some asian dudes perspective on race relations
    Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:41am
Asian Interviewer: "Can you address their concerns Mr.Chang?"     MR. CHANG: "The concerns of Black people? Yes I can. The fact is, that we all live under a system of White Supremacy. We Asian people look back at our long history of conflict with the European. We observe their strategies and develop our own, in response and in kind. There is no need for loud mass movements on our part, because we intend to overtake them in time, through action and personal sacrifice".    Asian INTERVIEWER: "And the Black man?"     MR. CHANG: "He does not count into our situation. He is simply here. We do not hate the Black man. We just love the Asian man most. Real love--not cliche. We want to see Asian man happy, so we employ him. We eat together. We spend time with each other. We want his kids to be educated, so we invest in our own schools that offer our children the technical abilities to change the worlds power structure in our favor. We want to see the Asian man safe, so we purchase and organize our own communities. We want him to remain Asian, so we reduce the outside influence of others ideologies and cultures. While he fought to sniff behind the White man, the Black man has had the opportunity and every right in the world to do the same, but he chooses to indict people like me for not hiring him over my own brothers. For me to do this would be foolish and that would not be Asian love. In contrast, the Black man will fight for the right to be up under everyone else other than other Black people who he should feel the most love for. If our indifference to their situation make us racist, then what would you call the Black mans indifference to his own situation?" www.FarrahGray.com

Asian Interviewer: "Can you address their concerns Mr.Chang?"

MR. CHANG: "The concerns of Black people? Yes I can. The fact is, that we all live under a system of White Supremacy. We Asian people look back at our long history of conflict with the European. We observe their strategies and develop our own, in response and in kind. There is no need for loud mass movements on our part, because we intend to overtake them in time, through action and personal sacrifice".

Asian INTERVIEWER: "And the Black man?"

MR. CHANG: "He does not count into our situation. He is simply here. We do not hate the Black man. We just love the Asian man most. Real love--not cliche. We want to see Asian man happy, so we employ him. We eat together. We spend time with each other. We want his kids to be educated, so we invest in our own schools that offer our children the technical abilities to change the world's power structure in our favor. We want to see the Asian man safe, so we purchase and organize our own communities. We want him to remain Asian, so we reduce the outside influence of others ideologies and cultures. While he fought to sniff behind the White man, the Black man has had the opportunity and every right in the world to do the same, but he chooses to indict people like me for not hiring him over my own brothers. For me to do this would be foolish and that would not be Asian love. In contrast, the Black man will fight for the right to be up under everyone else other than other Black people who he should feel the most love for. If our indifference to their situation make us racist, then what would you call the Black man's indifference to his own situation?"

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:47am
I don't blame him one bit for putting his own ppl first.
Not one bit.

That's also why I don't give them one dime while they profit off my ppl in our own communities.

Alot of Asian Americans try to remain very Asian(exceptions of course) while too much of us look to what white ppl do as the Golden way.

And that's why for my dentist appointment on Tuesday I'm going to a Williams and not a Ming.

How Asians run the black beauty market is shocking to me.
I refuse to pay them money to put their hair on top of my head.

I have nothing against sew ins but no.

Edited by jonesable - Jun 04 2014 at 10:49am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:06am
everybody put their own people first. that's what u supposed to do I thought.

that said...is this for real?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:06am
Source? Seems fake. Prove me wrong.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:09am
the comments on the FB page are interesting. some cliché...others...interesting.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 04 2014 at 11:09am
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:19am
I understand and we should adopt the same philosophy.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:55am
Even if it's fake it not like this hasn't been said and it's not like the isn't done
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I wish we would.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:02pm
I remember a particular black business thread...and the excuses given why some can't do it. smh. it's not that important to folks. to sacrifice and drive that extra 10 miles or pay that extra $2 even when we know the reason for the mark up and why they hardly have half of what the Asian BSS got. *shrugs* it is what it is I guess.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I wish we would.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>