BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

SOLD--Burmese Deep Texture Curl FLW

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD--Burmese Deep Texture Curl FLW
    Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:15pm
I bought this wig less than 2 weeks ago from a BHM member. I wanted to try a different style (I always do straight hair) but curly hair is not for me. It is a very beautiful wig. I bought it for $140..selling for $130 with USPS priority shipping and tracking/delivery confirmation. It hasn't been worn for no longer than 20 mins or so..just to style and play to see if I liked her. She has been washed and I did a light faux bleach on her with Sally Hansen medium glow and added in the Tootsie mom method. She is a medium cap size, 18" Burmese deep textured curl FLW. I have included the link to the wig from where it was purchased...#3 on the page. It is of light density in the crown area. The wig has not been changed or altered in any other way except for what I have posted (TMM and faux bleach)

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lace-wigs-for-sale_topic354074_page1.html

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you would like to see more pics please let me know as well. All sales final..no returns..thanks. P.S. if you are interested I will not be able to mail until Wednesday due to Mardi Gras tomorrow.

Edited by JazziAce - Feb 12 2013 at 7:56am
Sponsored Links

JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:15pm
SALE PENDING
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 7:56am
SOLD!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic