Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Solange...Official style watch thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

The way that red lipstick looks in the first pic. I wonder what it is.

Rumbera and other makeup fanatics (rip ummok) do you know what it is? pr something that looks like it?

don't tell me ruby woo or any other over 10 dolla lipstick k thanks.

Wet n Wild have a couple of reds similar.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:27am

Solange Reflects On Fox News Incident: ‘When A Black Woman Stands Up For Herself, Suddenly She Has An Attitude Problem’

Tue, Nov 13 2012 by Lani_Bitchie | Filed Under: Celebrities

Solange Knowles Glamour Awards

Solange Knowles loves her prints.  She was spotted rocking the red carpet of the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards last night in a Derek Lam dress while catching up with the likes of Mary J. Blige and Pharrell.

Years ago, Solo received a lot of criticism in the press after she appeared on Fox News and promptly checked the reporter for bringing up Jay-z during her interview.  Although the interview happened some time ago, she recently reflected on the incident during a sit down with The Guardian while saying that it wouldn’t have been such a big deal if she was a rapper.

If I was a male rapper responding in that way, it would have been no big deal,” “But when a black woman stands up for herself suddenly she has an attitude problem.” Besides, she adds, who cares? It’s Fox.

solo Glamour
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:19pm

Hot! or Hmm… Solange Knowles’s Absolut Tune Celebration Kenzo Spring 2013 Dress and Pierre Hardy Sandals

by Faith

Solange Knowles hit up the Absolut Tune Celebration in Miami in a form-fitting dresss with a side slit and multicolor necklace collar from Kenzo’s Spring 2013 collection. The brunette beauty completed her look with her favorite pair of Pierre Hardy sandals:
Hot Or Hmm-112312-Solange Knowles’s Absolut Tune Celebration Kenzo Spring 2013 Dress and Pierre Hardy Sandals

Check out her dress on the Spring 2013 runway.

32 Kenzo Spring 2013

Solange first debuted her Pierre Hardy PVC Strap Sandals in 2008 on TRL. They’re gorgeous no?

pierre-hardy-pvc-strap-sandals

solange-knowles-trl-2008

Solange looks amazing! No complaints here.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

solange-knowles-absolut-tune-celebration-miami-kenzo-spring-2013-dress-pierre-hardy-sandals-2

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:21pm
I love her
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:40pm
I really like her style
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:58pm
just caught up on the last 10 pages of this thread. I really love Solange's face.  uniquely pretty
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:13pm

Edited by femmefatale85 - Nov 28 2012 at 2:14pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:15pm
I can't copy and paste sh*t, nor does the bbcode for images work

Is it the same for everyone else?
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:16pm
i really dig this chick. everything about her
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:28pm
I love those shoes!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System