BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Solange...Official style watch thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 57>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:37pm
January 9th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Solange Knowles
Hot! or Hmm…: Solange Knowles’s Metro Theatre Performance Desert Designs Star Crossed Lovers Green and Grey Printed Silk Shirt and Matching Pants
By Cliche

Print Queen Solange Knowles performed at the Metro Theatre in Sydney last night wearing a Desert Designs Star Crossed Lovers Green and Grey Printed Silk Shirt and Matching Pants:

Solange-Knowles-Metro-Theatre-Desert-Designs-Printed-Top-and-TrousersOn the beauty tip, her thigh grazing box braids were rightfully the focal point .

Solange-Knowles-Desert-Designs-Printed-Silk-Top-and-Trousers

The printed silk top and trousers were originally styled with black and white open toe wedges.

DesertDesigns_Story_41It’s what you’d call an effortless look for Solange. No complaints here.

Solange-Knowles-Metro-Theatre-Desert-Designs-Printed-Top-and-Trousers

Solange-Knowles-Australia-Metro-Theatre-Performance

Check out more fab photos of her performance at the AU Review.

~Cliché

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:53pm
January 24th, 2014
Hot! or Hmm…: Solange Knowles’s Spotify and Troy Carter Pre-Grammy Party Azede Jean-Pierre Spring 2014 White Bug Print Long Sleeve Crop Top and Matching Skirt
By Cliche

Are y’all ready for the Grammy festivities? It’s going down in LA!

Solange Knowles tended to her DJ duties at the Spotify and Troy Carter Pre-Grammy Party wearing a Azede Jean-Pierre Spring 2014 White Bug Print Long Sleeve Crop Top and Matching Skirt:

Spotify and Troy Carter Pre-GRAMMY Music + Tech Party
azede-jean-pierre-spring-2014-12

Lawd, Solange! You look great and I love ya. But girl, this print is making my skin crawl. Personal problem, I know.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:57am

Solange Snaps Cajun Hot Pics In Louisiana While Working On New Music

Feb 03 | by Natasha

photo 7b7ae2f68c9111e3bff10e9c1b268e6c_8_zps6841cd5d.jpg

Because she exudes style just by standing in front of the perfect background and snapping the perfect pic....we're loving Solange Knowles' newest pics from the boot (Louisiana that is).  Check 'em inside....

While working on new music, Solange is chillin' in New Iberia (a beautifully quiet, country city in southern Louisiana).  And we have a feeling she's drawing up some home fried soul, yet ethereal type music we're gonna love on Saint Records. 

photo 54ee5fc88c9111e397fb0eaf6d89903c_8_zpsa2b7b4de.jpg  photo af1dba528c5a11e393b3120415789ba5_8_zps929d98f5.jpg

The youngest Knowles sister recently moved from Brooklyn to New Orleans -- a couple hours from New Iberia -- and is submersing herself in the culture.  While switching up wigs and cute eclectic looks, she said:

"Talk about a change of scenery. Less than 24 hours ago I was in New York dj'n at a turnt up Super Bowl Playboy, and @Buffalojeans party. Now I'm back in mellow Cajun Country on enjoying this grey day and working on my album. #vibes"

Can't wait to hear what she's got cooked up....

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:09am
solange just doesnt do it for me.. 

it must be crazy to have a sister that is so everything and youre so blah… 
wth was she performing..? 

but I'm sure she probably 'does it' for some… 

but depending on the personality.. its probably kinda cool to have the money but to be able to chill out away from the spotlight.. her sis can never do that.. i wouldn't want beys fame.  
i can appreciate a few of her looks though. a few… she her more of a personal style than her sister. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 03 2014 at 11:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:16am
February 11th, 2014
Hot! or Hmm… Solange Knowles’s Honor Fall 2014 Show Honor Pre-Fall 2014 Tuxedo Blazer, Sheer Blouse, Printed Slit Maxi Skirt, and M2Malletier Amor Fati Bag
By Faith

Solange Knowles tried out a new hairstyle while sitting pretty on the front row at Honor’s Fall 2014 show. Naturally, she wore pieces from the brand in a Pre-Fall 2014 Tuxedo Blazer, Sheer Blouse, Printed Slit Maxi Skirt, and M2Malletier Amor Fati Bag:

solange-knowles-honor-front-row-fall-2014-honor-pre-fall-2014-blazer-blouse-skirt-m2-malletier-bag

Thoughts on her twisted updo?

solange-knowles-honor-front-row-fall-2014-honor-pre-fall-2014-blazer-blouse-skirt-m2-malletier-bag-1

Her blazer and skirt were paired separately in the brand’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection, but they came together for a nice juxtaposition of structured versus bohemian on Solo.

honor-pre-fall-2014

honor-pre-fall-2014-1

Her handbag is on it’s way to becoming an “It” bag, having already been spotted on Kate Hudson as well. It features the brand’s signature metal bar top handle, an adjustable belt-style shoulder strap with a push stud button buckle, and a front flap construction.

m2malletier-amor-fati

I loved this.

solange-knowles-honor-front-row-fall-2014-honor-pre-fall-2014-blazer-blouse-skirt-m2-malletier-bag-2

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

solange-knowles-honor-front-row-fall-2014-honor-pre-fall-2014-blazer-blouse-skirt-m2-malletier-bag

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:18am
i can appreciate that look…
wish she would have worn a diff blazer.. 
nice skirt 

Edited by coconess - Feb 11 2014 at 10:30am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:42pm
Solange fashion week
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:01pm
this hair looks good on herHeart

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

photo 54ee5fc88c9111e397fb0eaf6d89903c_8_zpsa2b7b4de.jpgThe youngest Knowles sister recently moved from Brooklyn to New Orleans -- a couple hours from New Iberia -- and is submersing herself in the culture.  While switching up wigs and cute eclectic looks, she said:

"Talk about a change of scenery. Less than 24 hours ago I was in New York dj'n at a turnt up Super Bowl Playboy, and @Buffalojeans party. Now I'm back in mellow Cajun Country on enjoying this grey day and working on my album. #vibes"

Can't wait to hear what she's got cooked up....

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 11 2014 at 8:05pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:03pm

Solange fashion week

Yes to the orange lipstick and hair
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:09pm
what happened to this solange...

she looked better

solangeknowlesrimmellon

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training