BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Solange...Official style watch thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 57>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solange...Official style watch thread
    Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:05pm

If Beyonce can get a preggo thread, Solange can get a stylewatch thread lol. Plus I'm tired of doing so many Y/N threads. So I've added new pics on the latest page, people can do the same.

Solange Goes BIG AND BOLD At Rimmel's Press Conference + "Tia & Tamera" Renewed For A Second Season

Sep 15 | by _YBF

Solange and her hair stylist did not hold back on the body, bounce or the hair spray earlier as she attended a press conference for Rimmel in London, England.  And she also revealed that her sister and brother-in-law, The Carters, know the sex of their baby!

See pics inside and also find out about "Tia & Tamera" returning to tv next season.....

Earlier today, the face of the Rimmel brand, Solange Knowles, attended a global press conference celebrating Rimmel's 10 year partnership with original London girl Kate Moss.  Plus the stunning Solo hit the launch of her personally designed lipstick range for the brand "Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick Collection" at Claridges Hotel in London.

The aunt-to-be also revealed that she knows the gender of Beyonce & Jay-Z's baby...but she's not telling.  The Carters have already started to choose baby names though.  She also revealed that she's relocated from L.A. to Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.

She was joined by Brand ambassadors Alejandra Ramos, Solange Knowles and Georgia May Jagger.

The ladies helped introduce the new line with Senior Vice President of Global Marketing COTY Beauty Stephen Mormoris.

http://theybf.com/2011/09/15/solange-goes-big-and-bold-at-rimmels-press-conference-tia-tamera-renew-for-a-second-seaso

Solange, who is also a spokesperson for the London based cosmetic line, showed up to the press conference in a white dress and later changed to a vibrant yellow dress as she hit up the after party.

solangeknowlesrimmellon

She was killing it in the yellow. Check out more photos below

Solange Knowles Rimmel After Party

Edited by femmefatale85 - Sep 22 2011 at 11:41am
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:06pm
She looks more beyonce like with the big hair...I see the family genes.
Dawn317 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:07pm

yay actually

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:07pm
it's a lil too big, but she still looks nice.  Like a better version of Tracy Ellis Ross
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:08pm
she looks stunning.  how could that be a nay?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:08pm
I like the dress.  The hair not so much but I guess its her "thing".
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:11pm
the chic in the blue skirtThumbs Down
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:14pm
pretty lady,  but she reminds me of my girl" diana ross" on a bad hair day . her body frame is too small in my op.

Edited by india100 - Sep 15 2011 at 5:14pm
DeliciouslyWeird View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciouslyWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:15pm
Yay!
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 5:16pm
YAY
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 57>