BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:43pm
@Wonder, not that I know of. It seems like some sort of trend within Rocafella though.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I love how Wendy Williams keeps playing the video of jay z mushing the chick.  I used to hate-watch her show, now I just watch it.

She also claims dame and Jay shared Rachel Roy in the roc days.
does the entire video exist ?
i dont think it does

I feel like I've seen the whole video before. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:08pm
I read a while ago that the clip was from a tour DVD or something from Jay or Rockafella. They claimed they were all just playing around backstage and said why would they have put it in if he was really being violent with her. There was a thread about it here and everything. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:27pm
In theory, yes, if someone hits you you should be able to hit them back. Gender has nothing to do with it. Especially since it's some rats that actually will try and fight dudes. IN those cases....knock her ass out. 

On the other hand, generally speaking, I dont think men are ready for that double standard to end quite yet. Too many dudes are walking around here thinking that a shove and a grab is "okay". So if you shove or grab me, and I hit you...and in a rage you punch me back with all your strength....we are going to have a problem. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I figured aaliyah was a given, but I'd never thought about them swapping Rachel...never crossed my mind for some reason. Has that always been out there?

yeah it was mentioned earlier in this thread.  i vaguely remember the rumor from back in the day...
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:33pm
LOL Its on snl!!!
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:42pm
LOL  @ Maya as Beyonce!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:18am
did anyone mention the ig photo bey posted tonight (a few hours ago) where she is in NOLA today with her sister grinning? She knows how to keep her name buzzing on new/blogs/social media LOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 18 2014 at 12:19am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:45am
Sh*t would be crazy if it turns out they paid that hotel employee to leak the video
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:04am
This is the first time I've ever seen Wendy's audience have a mind of it's own LOL

Jane needs to STFU with her old ass talkin bout Solange did this for attention cuz she never had a hit
Dumbass

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style