BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:31pm
yes diane, you see how many times he looked to bey?

you see he squared up to her to get her to back down? (which is a natural instinctive survival mechanism in all species)

yet she kept coming?

jay z reacted how you should react in this situation
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

The problem with a lot of women..and ijs imho ... is that they think their hits won't hurt a man.
Nah.. them sh*ts hurt.

When people throw punches at someone that they're really mad at ... they're not thinking..
"you know what.. I'ma use X amount of force for this swing"... I've never in my life seen someone throw
a "warning" punch.

most times a person is swinging like they're trying to knock it out the park.... plus if you feel like youre the weaker person in the squabble that you initiate ... you'll probably use maximum force to get a nice lick in before someone breaks it up.

I'm just saying... these are things to think about before you decide to initiate an altercation.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Oh and @mixer it happened to a lady in New York over a parking space. She hit him, he hit her, she fell and hit her head on the pavement and ended up in a coma.

This is what i fear- that i hit, kick or punch them and they hit their head/get run over by a vehicle. Not that i'd go to jail at all but to live with the fact that I killed someoneCryCryCryCryCry
Diane, how many people have you assaulted? I knew you weren't as nice as you seem...

Over 15- boys girls animal place food thing cars vans tv show. Not a charge or scar to show.Wink

What im soooooooo nice.

My next fear is killing someone while driving- vehicular manslaughter (definately wont get locked up but the guilt) AND coupled with the fact that jamaicans feel they are big and bad and walk out in the middle of the roaCryCryCryd/love to walk behind reversing cars its likely to happen
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

The problem with a lot of women..and ijs imho ... is that they think their hits won't hurt a man.
Nah.. them sh*ts hurt.

When people throw punches at someone that they're really mad at ... they're not thinking..
"you know what.. I'ma use X amount of force for this swing"... I've never in my life seen someone throw
a "warning" punch.

most times a person is swinging like they're trying to knock it out the park.... plus if you feel like youre the weaker person in the squabble that you initiate ... you'll probably use maximum force to get a nice lick in before someone breaks it up.

I'm just saying... these are things to think about before you decide to initiate an altercation.

BB's so damn mean.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:52pm
But afro what if the person provoked me said something or did something and i let my emotions get the best of me. There's only so much someone can take without lashing out. What are the circumstances that fighting is allowed (i asked page ago). I know the spitting thing but what else. 

you see he squared up to her to get her to back down? - yes i definately have the "fassy what you feel like?" stance down pat. 

I just want to be able to fight and maintain the classy at the same damn time. *hiss teeth*

Am i at least allowed to have someone else fight the person for me? Like i leave the situation call up my goons and let them handle it? Like Julius?

ETA Mixer you do know im joking about fighting people right? Jail scares me (the roaches, the chinks, the chiggers etc). I have a temper when I get going but usually im very IDGAF/watever But if it was absolutely necessary i would and then i'd call my daddy same time

Edited by Diane (35) - May 17 2014 at 5:58pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:53pm
then learn wing chun

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:56pm
Bruce Lee ass nicca.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:00pm
I feel for bey since it was her sis and her husband. She was dressed up at an event and she has a natural calm demeanor anyways. And if my bank account was as padded as hers, I would be in a tranquil mood all the time. I mean she doesn't cook her own food, do her own laundry and were not 100% sure she gave birth to her own child, yall expect to fight her own fights? That's why Julius was there. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:04pm
I love how Wendy Williams keeps playing the video of jay z mushing the chick.  I used to hate-watch her show, now I just watch it.

She also claims dame and Jay shared Rachel Roy in the roc days.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 17 2014 at 6:05pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I love how Wendy Williams keeps playing the video of jay z mushing the chick.  I used to hate-watch her show, now I just watch it.

She also claims dame and Jay shared Rachel Roy in the roc days.
does the entire video exist ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 197>