BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:41pm
legally i totally agree.  don't start none won't be none.  but imo that includes laying ANY hands.  just because you think you are respectfully touching someone to "calm them down" or restrain them.  no nicca if i'm not feeling you...don't touch me period.  i just might kung foo hustle yo azz in response to what you consider a slight touch.

shyt i don't even like to "play" fight...gtfowtbs...

anyway, that's how i feel legally.  however, if a man "i'm" with calls himself needing to fight or beat a womans azz because she slapped him...well no sir...you can go. 
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:41pm
And if she just stands there like a bump on a log?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:47pm
smh...
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:48pm
Oh and @mixer it happened to a lady in New York over a parking space. She hit him, he hit her, she fell and hit her head on the pavement and ended up in a coma.

Edited by creole booty - May 17 2014 at 4:50pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:53pm
*sips tea*
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Oh and @mixer it happened to a lady in New York over a parking space. She hit him, he hit her, she fell and hit her head on the pavement and ended up in a coma.

that's why I think hitting  should be avoided if possible (that is unless your intend to kill them ).

eta: hitting could cause death.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 17 2014 at 4:56pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

that's why I think hitting  should be avoided if possible (that is unless your intend to kill them ).

eta: hitting could cause death.
Agreed.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:15pm
The problem with a lot of women..and ijs imho ... is that they think their hits won't hurt a man.
Nah.. them sh*ts hurt.

When people throw punches at someone that they're really mad at ... they're not thinking..
"you know what.. I'ma use X amount of force for this swing"... I've never in my life seen someone throw
a "warning" punch.

most times a person is swinging like they're trying to knock it out the park.... plus if you feel like youre the weaker person in the squabble that you initiate ... you'll probably use maximum force to get a nice lick in before someone breaks it up.

I'm just saying... these are things to think about before you decide to initiate an altercation.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

And if she just stands there like a bump on a log?
we gonn' talk when we get home and we might just end it

i wonder how she would feel if it was his sisters beating on him and he just stood there?

i wouldnt expect my family to put hands on my s.o and i wouldnt expect my s.o to put hands on my family

that standing by sh*t is a cop out

regardless of who is wrong your responsibility is to play the peacemaker bewteeen your s.o and your family

its just the done thing
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i couldnt see myself fighting my inlaws though

id be like jay and look to the mrs like 'wtf, handle your nigguhs'

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked how does one fight classily/fancily?

LOL @ southern's post.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 197>