BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

It is an epidemic. Men can't leave their homes without getting assaulted now. Cry what kind of world do we live in.

A fair one?
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Allowing men a shove, only deflect, try to restrain. there should be proportionality of the force between the aggressor and the victim all these things just get way too technical and are subjective. Plus in a split second people (victim) get heated lash out etc etc

Jay was a victim plain and simple, what place does him being in "actual" danger or not have in this? If he is not a victim what was solange wrong for exactly? Y'all confusing me here.

Can epitome or another lawyer explain the general assault and battery crimes in the USA

My comment was more so about the person who said something about a person's life being in danger of a "deadly weapon" purse vs. "deadly weapon" knife.  It actually depends on what the prosecutors can prove in terms of how much damage the item could do. 

Not a lawyer but in most of NYS the DA can prosecute and charge regardless of how the victim wants to address it.   Because of domestic violence it just isn't a good idea to leave that up to the victim because he/she may be threatened to NOT report/testify and/or under duress.   Not sure about other states. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:22pm
Summary... And I was being facetious foxx

Edited by afrokock - May 16 2014 at 11:23pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Allowing men a shove, only deflect, try to restrain. there should be proportionality of the force between the aggressor and the victim all these things just get way too technical and are subjective. Plus in a split second people (victim) get heated lash out etc etc

Jay was a victim plain and simple, what place does him being in "actual" danger or not have in this? If he is not a victim what was solange wrong for exactly? Y'all confusing me here.

Can epitome or another lawyer explain the general assault and battery crimes in the USA

My comment was more so about the person who said something about a person's life being in danger of a "deadly weapon" purse vs. "deadly weapon" knife.  It actually depends on what the prosecutors can prove in terms of how much damage the item could do. 

Not a lawyer but in most of NYS the DA can prosecute and charge regardless of how the victim wants to address it.   Because of domestic violence it just isn't a good idea to leave that up to the victim because he/she may be threatened to NOT report/testify and/or under duress.   Not sure about other states. 

is assault putting the victim in fear/apprehension of a battery, a battery = any infliction of force? Or is your (i know laws vary from state to state) assault all forms of inflicting force including/excluding battery, this is what im trying to answer. If yes to the first then wouldn't he be a victim? The fear doesn't have to be in fear for your life, just the fear of force coming towards you. If yes to the second he is still a victim. This is what i was questioning, then here we have afro saying he was being cheeky.

forget legal definitions- The girl kick spit throw etc etc after the man. She's the aggressor, he's the victim. SimpleConfused

As to the last part yes i get that but i wasnt headed in that direction. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:03am
Wasn't there a thread made once about someone spcharged with deadly assault or whatever it was called for spitting?

Or was that in the UK?

I can't remember
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 1:20am
This video rubbed me the wrong way

White people should not be allowed to appropriate Black terminology... just no

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Dudes can get arrested for restraining as well. .especially if marks are left

that's why walking away is actually the preferred first action

but in the tape, where could Jay Z go?

maybe use Beyonce as a shield?

she was standing stiff enough for it
lol

she was on that stuff

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:19am
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:02am
this will make a interesting tour now..... bahahahahahah 
i'm sure everyone will have this on their minds when bonnie and clyde perform.....bahahahahah 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:14am
Bonnie and Clyde??? After that hammering???

Shiiiiet

More like Lilo and Stitch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair