BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Has anyone here ever admitted to slapping/hitting their SO?

if i even play hit my ex he would let me know he wasn't down for that sh1t
so naw
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:14pm
i got an email saying that they released a statement but i deleted it and cant find it.. 
is that true? 

something about how all families fight and theres is no different.. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i got an email saying that they released a statement but i deleted it and cant find it.. 
is that true? 

the site i got it from isnt loading but it did acknowledge solo was NOT drunk
and both parties have apologized to each other
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I think guys should have the option to shove when a woman is hitting them, violently lol No hitting or biting. That's too much.

A good hard shove but you only get that option once then you got to walk/run away LOL

Even that might be too excessive for BHM.

remember on Basketball Wives when Jennifer was arguing with her horse faced ex husband and he threw
Water in her face with the velocity of 10 men…? lol

BHM felt some type of way about that. lol

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I didn't know they could charge someone with assault without the victim pressing charges unless it's an instance of spousal abuse or assault against a minor or disabled person. But then again, police always wasting time on trivial sheit instead of doing their damn job preventing real situations.

Right...let grown folks handle they own f*cking business...they need to sit the f*ck down...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:49pm
Allowing men a shove, only deflect, try to restrain. there should be proportionality of the force between the aggressor and the victim all these things just get way too technical and are subjective. Plus in a split second people (victim) get heated lash out etc etc

Jay was a victim plain and simple, what place does him being in "actual" danger or not have in this? If he is not a victim what was solange wrong for exactly? Y'all confusing me here.

Can epitome or another lawyer explain the general assault and battery crimes in the USA
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

is that true? 

• What happened between Solange Knowles and Jay Z in the elevator of The Standard Hotel still remains a mystery, even though the Knowles-Carter family has come forward today to make a statement about the incident, released to the APAs a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it,” the statement says. “Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.” The family firmly denies that Solange was under the influence during the melee: “The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false. At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.” (AP)
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:04pm
** side eye **
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I think guys should have the option to shove when a woman is hitting them, violently lol No hitting or biting. That's too much.

A good hard shove but you only get that option once then you got to walk/run away LOL

Even that might be too excessive for BHM.

remember on Basketball Wives when Jennifer was arguing with her horse faced ex husband and he threw
Water in her face with the velocity of 10 men…? lol

BHM felt some type of way about that. lol

LOLLOL @ velocity of 10 men

He was vicious with that drink. She shouldn't have thrown the first drink tho....
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:15pm
It is an epidemic. Men can't leave their homes without getting assaulted now. Cry what kind of world do we live in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 197>