Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:25pm
Lol it was all good just a few pages ago
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:26pm
hmmmmm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I will teach my son not to fight a woman....only try to restrain if possible and definitely walk away in all situations

but I will not tell him it is okay for a woman to hit and kick him because he has a penis and more upper body strength

what about your daughter?

I will teach her the same and to only fight back if she feels her life is in danger

both will be taught to let the mothefcker swing first and then press charges later....even if you beat their ass

I'm all about giving people criminal records if they fck with you

Pretty much. esp. the last line. Go pay that lawyer fee and explain to your employers why you keep having to miss work cause your case keeps getting put off.LOL it isnt strange to have 15+ mention dates in a year or so in this country AT ALL. people too quick to "pop off" "beat a gyal/bwoy" and forget that consequences may very well soon follow. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Generally BHM thinks spitting is worse evil you can do to another, spitting = automatic decapitation.  Ned stark style Thus IF she spat on him Jay would have had all rights to "DONE HER" right

LOLCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLDead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:32pm
credit scores?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:34pm
Her bf is at least 47 right?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:34pm
for why????????  lmaoooo
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:36pm
Im guessin lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:37pm

lol

yall and these credit scores

yall trying to have folks become victims of identity fraud

I can just see all the phising links that will be posted

let them think we are all broke, on welfare and use our tax refunds to buy hair and bags

SL why you have to loud up the thing so? Im just curious. i mean we dont have credit score in Jamaica it fascinates meWink. To prevent people faizing their credit score, just add your current and former addresses/places of employment,full name, SS#, DOB, banks/credit union, parents last name, university you went to. so we can truly now it's actually youStar
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:38pm
ok thanks samone.

gkisses he looked old as hell in the first pic..i think it's the skwinchy face he is making because he looks a whole lot younger in the other pic...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 188>
  Share Topic