Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 197>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

GeekLOL 200 page push?

way this is going maybe 300
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

questioning whether the victim of assault is a victim, what is this bhm ? i refuse to believe this is happening

Don't question it. Just roll with it. I learned that about 3 years ago.

I hate bunz 

i do believe i remember that thread when you (RT) were going all out bringing receipts pie charts, google maps, job letters, dna resuts and STEEEEELLLLL they never heard you. lolololololololololol the conclusion was : its a women's hair board miss us with that mess.

Ricky he is a victim of assault and battery (as i know them)! Confused This is what i was alluding to couple pages back - since her hits werent connecting with his person OR likely to draw blood/injure him, his "suffering" (cant find a better word,) is downplayed and brushed to the side plus he's a male.

He should be commended for NOT retalliating but deflecting those kicks hits, spits and obects that were thrown.

Southern, i see you ive been seeing you all throughout the thread

Another thing, did she actually spit? I think i saw that and so did PH and some news program said so too.

Generally BHM thinks spitting is worse evil you can do to another, spitting = automatic decapitation.  Ned stark style Thus IF she spat on him Jay would have had all rights to "DONE HER" right

OT: this chinese sour plum chicken is really goodBig smile, i spent so much on "boxed lunches" i could have made 2 dinners and supperEmbarrassed
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:19pm

Solange’s FIRST Public Appearance Since CARTERGATE, Gets Comforted By Boyfriend Alan Ferguson In New Orleans

May 16 | by _YBF

photo nolasola1.jpg

On yesterday, Solange was spotted in New Orleans (where she resides) with her boyfriend Alan Ferguson for her first public appearance since the video of her serving a class-A beat/kick down to her brother-in-law Jay Z leaked. See the cutesy pics of her man comforting her when you go inside…

On the heels of Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange releasing a joint statement about the elevator showdown, Solo was spotted yesterday for the first time since ElevatorGate.

The statement didn’t go into detail as to why the "Losing You" singer went off the way she did, but they did say all of that is behind them now and are moving forward...together as a family.

photo nolasola2.jpg

Chilling at a riverfront park near their home in New Orleans, Alan is seen comforting Solo with his arms firmly wrapped around her waist as they enjoyed the scenery around them. The two were probably discussing all the media scrutiny she has gained since the brawl, but it seems all is well in the arms of her man.

Sweet.

photo soloold1.png

And in another effort to help ease her mind, Solo took to her Facebook page on yesterday to post some “Throwback Thursday” photos of herself when she was a child. She captioned the throwback pic above of she and Bey watching Sisqo play the guitar saying, “#tt The sock [bun]. Best thing since sliced [bread] . (This will be deleted tomorrow, and it's not because I don't love sisqo's awesome guitar)".

Hmm...

photo soloold2.png

And one of her dancing with a friend saying, "Been doing that bestieees Nae Nae since 92. Fake Cross Colours from Kings Flea and all.... @x___ib"

Cute.

Photos: Deano / Breedo / Splash

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:19pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She would have no real reason to tell what happen. Aside from him hitting her which no one has stated happen it wouldn't justify a physical response legally. I dont think she would create bad press for her sister when nothing will really come of this.

i mean yea i agree with you... that's the logical and justified response that should happen.. but clearly solange lets her emotions act for her...

if she acted logically this thread wouldnt exist...

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 16 2014 at 2:45pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:21pm
i was going to post the article from crunk feminist

i think most women assumed there has to be a reason for solange's behavior, but they'd never make that claim if a man did that to a woman...pretty disgusting

im guilty of it

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

questioning whether the victim of assault is a victim, what is this bhm ? i refuse to believe this is happening

Don't question it. Just roll with it. I learned that about 3 years ago.

I hate bunz 

i do believe i remember that thread when you (RT) were going all out bringing receipts pie charts, google maps, job letters, dna resuts and STEEEEELLLLL they never heard you. lolololololololololol the conclusion was : its a women's hair board miss us with that mess.

lmao you remember that thread? That's what I was referencing with my post.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:23pm
Damn she looks pisssed ..
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:24pm
RT i remember everything!!!!!! Now if y'all actually make and respond to the "post your credit score" thread I be set easier to weed out the broke from the monied folks, Ive been collecting this info for yearsssss me and the lurkersEvil Smile. I understood your POV at the time but you couldn't win.

Damn my response is late didnt realise the thread grew a few pages let me go back and see. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:25pm
Lol it was all good just a few pages ago
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:26pm
hmmmmm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 197>
  Share Topic