Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 188>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:08pm
fb still going at it....Confused

Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Oh boy a former bodyguard with a lisp is on Inside addition talking about if it was him he would of thrown his jacket on the elevator camera so the situation would be contained. Everyone has something to say.

1. That would leave Solange un-attendee for a few secs and 2. The camera probably wasn't visible.
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm surprised anyone liked that monstrosity and that JLO ENOUGH WIG

#done
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:23pm
I hope Julius gets a raise.  I wouldn't mind being manhandled by him in an elevator Embarrassed
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Oh boy a former bodyguard with a lisp is on Inside addition talking about if it was him he would of thrown his jacket on the elevator camera so the situation would be contained. Everyone has something to say.

damn now we blaming julius?

he tryna get hired and get julius fired? 
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:01pm
I can't even listen to a Jayz song without saying "you better stfu before I call solange" especially when that "I got it song " come on lmao
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

LANKS

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

from all the blind gossip i've been reading for the past 4 hours (don't judge me, i'm injured), he's definitely been cheating on her for a very long time, multiple kids with different women, but are we really surprised?

my guess is solange is sick and tired of bey having to put up with his sh*t and is sick of the pain he's causing her sister so she went off. can't say i blame her, but she didn't have to get physical at all.

There's so many on their website about them, but here is a more recent one http://blindgossip.com/?p=62486#more-62486

you can just type in one of their names in the search function

Edited by TayTay - May 14 2014 at 10:13pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:46pm

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

LANKS

from all the blind gossip i've been reading for the past 4 hours (don't judge me, i'm injured), he's definitely been cheating on her for a very long time, multiple kids with different women, but are we really surprised?

my guess is solange is sick and tired of bey having to put up with his sh*t and is sick of the pain he's causing her sister so she went off. can't say i blame her, but she didn't have to get physical at all.

There's so many on their website about them, but here is a more recent one http://blindgossip.com/?p=62486#more-62486

you can just type in one of their names in the search function

Mmm hmm...consciously uncoupled from her husband, then latched on to Jay's dik.

"3. This Snobby Blonde Actress was besties with Wife for about five minutes. However, she soon moved on to become intimate with the Husband. The Wife now barely tolerates SBA."
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I hope Julius gets a raise.  I wouldn't mind being manhandled by him in an elevator Embarrassed

a raise??? I would have fired him...he didnt do his job well that night
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:34pm
Long and stressful day at work.  I just had to log in to get my mind off the horror Cry

solange attacks jay-z in elevator 100 new posts

Congrats Kelly!  6 new posts

The videos, the links.....y'all delivered!!  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 188>
  Share Topic