Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:22am
lmfao that song. i cant LOOLLOLOLOL
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

what I want to know is why Jay Z supposed to be a punk and ashamed according to some of these memes?   I thought real nigguhs ain't supposed to physically fight a woman.

No cape for Jay but i'm just sayin'.  He's gettin took thru the ringer for not laying his hands on a woman...his wife sister.

IA

I know I said he ain't a boy scout. He's not. But he didn't hit her.

He did lowkey lunge for her one split second but he kept his composure. Kudos to Jay on that note.

Being a black woman is so damn complicated LOL
The bearer of life side of me that has three nephews is applauding Jay, and side eyeing Solange.
The side of me that's witnessed ain't sh*tness on the other hand is like..... I'm still not sleep "doe"

Le SighLOL
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:36am
Mr Flawless saod they werent in his store, Bey's been posting pics of her and Solange on IG.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:38am
Any pics of them shopping together? If not, didn't happen. Sounds like someone tried to do a clean up job and failed.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Mr Flawless saod they werent in his store.

orly???  hollywood or maybe music video set then????????  lol

Edited by ThoughtCouture - May 14 2014 at 11:44am
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:25pm
Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De7z0j9zy5E

NSFW: Funky Dineva

My Hair Is Layed Like Solange Attacks Jay-Z In Elevator at 2014 Met Ball

Edited by Nisha - May 14 2014 at 12:27pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De7z0j9zy5E

NSFW: Funky Dineva

<h1 id="watch-line-title" ="yt"><span id="eow-title" ="watch-title long-title yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="My Hair Is Layed Like Solange Attacks Jay-Z In Elevator at 2014 Met Ball">My Hair Is Layed Like Solange Attacks Jay-Z In Elevator at 2014 Met Ball
</span>
</h1>

http://youtu.be/De7z0j9zy5E
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:32pm

Jay Z Told Solange She Was ‘Out Of Line’ For Yelling At Rachel Roy

Jay Z thought Solange was being totally inappropriate when she publicly screamed at Rachel during the Standard Hotel’s Met Ball after-party on May 5. Jay reportedly tried to remove Solange from the sticky situation and stop her from making a scene, and that’s when she launched her shocking elevator attack!

Solange Knowles was furious with Rachel Roy over her “too close for comfort”friendship with Jay Z, as a source told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, and she clearly let her emotions get the better of her when the fashion designer approached her in the Standard Hotel’s Boom Boom Room on May 5. Not surprisingly, Jay Z was upset about Solange’s public outburst, which is why he scolded the “Losing You” singer and told her she was “out of line,” according to a new report. And you know what happened after that!

Jay Z On Solange Yelling At Rachel Roy: He Told Solange She Was Out Of Line

Solange was overheard yelling at Rachel and her seatmates at the Met Ball after-party at the Standard, not long before she viciously lashed out at Jay Z in the elevator as the pair were leaving the event with Beyonce.

“Solange was yelling that anyone who gets close to Jay has to be warned and deal with her as a sister,” a source tells Us Weekly. Things quickly took a turn for the worse when Beyonce and Jay Z stepped in and tried to get Solange to leave the party. 

Jay Z and Rachel have been friends for years. She was previously married to Damon Dash, who was close friends and business partners with Jay before they had a falling out. Apparently, he didn’t like seeing his sister-in-law freaking out on his good friend.

“Jay said something small to her along the lines of, ‘You are out of line,’” another source tells Us Weekly. “Solange was being a loudmouth and snapped at Jay for trying to calm her down and get her out of there.”

The insider adds that “there were a few other things” said but insists that it “isn’t the big deal people are making it into.” But that’s not what we hear!

Solange Attacked Jay Z Due To His ‘Too Close’ Relationship With Rachel Roy

Solange erupted on the night of the Met Ball because she was mad about Jay Z’s relationship with Rachel, a source close to Solange tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“Solange was defending Beyoncé in the elevator because Solange finds Jay’s friendship with Rachel to be WAY too close for comfort and it makes Solange very uncomfortable,” the source revealed. “Beyoncé also confronted Rachel and said, ‘Don’t talk to my sister like that,’ after [Rachel] confronted Solange.”

So what do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you agree with Jay Z? Was Solange out of line for yelling at Rachel at the party? Let us know!

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:40pm
i like all these fake ass stories their 'sources' are throwing out to assuage the situation. i really dont care what happened, let them squash their family ish and hopefully it will never happen again. i dont believe in laying the hands, its best to separate yourself b4 things get intense but i know first hand that certain people can trigger violence with their smart azz mouths. my oldest brother for instanceLOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 14 2014 at 12:40pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:43pm
I guess ppl weren't buying that she was just drunk.

Edited by Gkisses - May 14 2014 at 12:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 197>