BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:25pm
What do you do when you buy shoes and they feel comfortable for the first 2 hours then after 8 hours it feels like someone is hitting your toes with a spiked baseball bat. It happens every time. I don't know if it's because I'm flat footed but I'm going to give up wearing heels. I wonder what Beyonce does when in pain. I'm tired of smiling, being in pain and being sexy all the time. I don't have bunions or corns
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:27pm
beyonce does drugs?

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Is it worth upgrading from the S4 to the S5? I don't know they say the S5 is water proof and can test your heart rate that really isn't a strong selling point for me. Thoughts?
i got an htc one, i like it. looks better then the s4/s5Embarrassed

Who is your contract with? And what's the price? Bunz I'm so used to the Samsung platform I'm scared to change. Does the HTC have the same operating system as Samsung or is it similar?
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:30pm
She gives a lot of nonverbal references in the DIL and Flawless videos.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

beyonce does drugs?

No but her daddy sniffs coke
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Is it worth upgrading from the S4 to the S5? I don't know they say the S5 is water proof and can test your heart rate that really isn't a strong selling point for me. Thoughts?
i got an htc one, i like it. looks better then the s4/s5Embarrassed

Who is your contract with? And what's the price? Bunz I'm so used to the Samsung platform I'm scared to change. Does the HTC have the same operating system as Samsung or is it similar?
tmobile, unlimited everything for 79.99. its android, but the ui is a little different then the galaxy.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:35pm
Wacko
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:35pm

What do you do when you buy shoes and they feel comfortable for the first 2 hours then after 8 hours it feels like someone is hitting your toes with a spiked baseball bat. It happens every time. I don't know if it's because I'm flat footed but I'm going to give up wearing heels. I wonder what Beyonce does when in pain. I'm tired of smiling, being in pain and being sexy all the time. I don't have bunions or corns

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:38pm
lmfao
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 197>
  Share Topic