Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:05pm
ok nvm scratch what i said... 
i hadnt read the new theory involving rachel roy. 

let me go finish it. 
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

the next time a woman gets her ass beat by a man cuz she was slick talkin, gimmie a bat signal. cuz i wanna know what team solo got to say about that...

if we are going off the latest story...he snatched her arm and talked slick to her BEFORE she kicked him...

anyway, we all just speculating here...LOL
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:06pm
So if a relative of yours (by marriage I guess) is yelling and a carrying on grabbing his/her arm and telling this person to calm their ass down cause they're embarrassing you is wrong or is it only wrong cause it's male/female ?

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:07pm
in that situation, jay should have let beyonce handle that since thats her sister. or had julius try to calm her down.

if she refuses to calm down after those attempts, just leave. i hate 3rd wheels anyways, tbh..

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - May 13 2014 at 8:07pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

the next time a woman gets her ass beat by a man cuz she was slick talkin, gimmie a bat signal. cuz i wanna know what team solo got to say about that...

i'm team once you put your hands to me, you're a weapon. not a human.  So you can get it.
as i said earlier, everybody should keep their hands to themselves.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

The men in this thread are annoying. 

"But why Jay had to have done something? Why yall always taking the woman's side? She is the only we have proof of doing wrong. Waaaah!"

So are the people who kept pointing toward mental illness.

So people with mental illnesses cant have genuine warranted emotion? A person with chronic depression's mother dies and they get sad, we just gonna be like "well they *do* have depression" and ignore that fact that they have a legitimate reason to be sad?

And the folks who are pretending like humans aren't animals.

Sorry to inform you, but you are indeed a animal. You can provoke well trained animals for a long time but sooner or later its gonna act like an animal. And it aint always a bad thing or something that should be looked down upon. (Free my nicca Tilikum)

I'm a God in animal flesh. Jesus ask questions how I handle it so easy. Big smile
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

So if a relative of yours (by marriage I guess) is yelling and a carrying on grabbing his/her arm and telling this person to calm their ass down cause they're embarrassing you is wrong or is it only wrong cause it's male/female ?

depends.  in my younger dayz...if it was a relative i can't stand...i probably wouldn't give a f*ck about their embarrassment so no.  don't chastise me  (verbally or physically).  beat it.  i'm calmer now tho...Embarrassed

Edited by ThoughtCouture - May 13 2014 at 8:12pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:11pm

don't touch me, period. 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:14pm
I know if Im mad I don't want anyone touching me especially a male that's not my SO certain situations men don't understand & the always say the wrong shi.t. so I am embarrassing YOU we are not a unit ya wife is over there.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

don't touch me, period. 

Period.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures