Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 188>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:08pm
I really hope this doesn't turn into a "Solange is cray cray, she's on a downward spiral, she been drankin, she jalous, she's doing coke, she's an unfit mother and then mysteriously found dead in a bathtub somewhere" circus.

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how many times have y'all watched the full video?  KIR

0 for the full one, 1 time for the short clip. I don't care that much. I'm here for tea and memes and shade.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

how many times have y'all watched the full video?  KIR

0 for the full one, 1 time for the short clip. I don't care that much. I'm here for tea and memes and shade.

we arrived together LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - May 13 2014 at 5:14pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:14pm
depend on how the wind blows in the Carters' view this will go either way/ he/she get by without big problems/ or the Carters aren't happy @ all & wanna push it to the LIMITS to get the person who leaked itErmm  bout right now whoever leaked it is on the HOT SEATLOLwhether they got paid big money or not ... id DEFENITELY make sure i was richly compensated off the top seeing the problems that will likely ensue in the aftermathLOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:21pm
do elevators even have audio?
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:21pm
We aren't ever gonna get audio, it looks like the security guard held his cellphone up to the computer.

Blue Ivy's tell-all will be epic !
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

From what I learned watching the tape and learning lip reading this is what I was able to pick up after viewing the video a few times

*they step into the elevator*

Jayz- Yeah I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in TriBeCa
Right next to Deniro, but I'll be hood forever
I'm the new Sinatra, and since I made it here
I can make it anywhere, yeah, they love me everywhere

Solange- NICCA You aint my sisters Daddy or my Daddy. You can talk all that Brooklyn shat to someone else but not me ya heard. Who the hell do you think you are?

Beyonce- I wonder what the difference between the regular Macbook pros and the ones with retina displays?

JayZ- Yo Calm down yo. Bey handle that talk to ur sis

Beyonce- Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were blind but they both could sing and play the piano

Solange- You aint nothing but a bitch talk ur sh*t now Big man

Jay- Bey do something

Beyonce- Sometimes during Christmas I give out cards with glitter glued on them. Oprah and Michelle Obama are my best friends. They too eat Kale

Solange- Jay you my bitch tonight You eat the cake now Anna...kick kick slap

Ma'am you owe me a new laptop......moscato everywhere!!!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:48pm
King Bey was above that fckery. I aint mad at her non reaction.
I dont care wtf Jay did, you dont nut up in public like that. Acting like a damn zoo animal and causing me and my name a public ruckus. FOH girl, you aint invited to nothing else until u get ur sh*t together.

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:12pm
If somebody says "If it were the other way around y'all wouldn't be laughing" one more time...

So we're just going to ignore the fact that Chris Brown & Rihanna jokes have not been going on for the past 5 years? Hell Teyana Taylor not too long ago posted Rihanna's battered face as a joke and people were laughing saying "she dragged her, Rih is weak for not responding"

And it still stands, folks will do & say anything to protect these people they worship. It can't possibly be anything wrong with Bey & Jay it has to be something else. Lol people are pathetic living through The Carter's that don't even give af about them. All they do is scam you out of your money with recycled concerts
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

If somebody says "If it were the other way around y'all wouldn't be laughing" one more time...

So we're just going to ignore the fact that Chris Brown & Rihanna jokes have not been going on for the past 5 years? Hell Teyana Taylor not too long ago posted Rihanna's battered face as a joke and people were laughing saying "she dragged her, Rih is weak for not responding"

And it still stands, folks will do & say anything to protect these people they worship. It can't possibly be anything wrong with Bey & Jay it has to be something else. Lol people are pathetic living through The Carter's that don't even give af about them. All they do is scam you out of your money with recycled concerts

Say this sh!t again for the people in the cheap seats.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 188>
  Share Topic