Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:36pm
I never said Jay Z was right saying words to her but I left that out due to no audio. You don't know what he said but we saw what she hasdone and human communication is 70% body language. We just just know she was very upset what he told her.

I didn't say white people had better abilities of self control and if you read what I have wrote I don't care about white people thoughts. And yes every adult should have self control and think before they act. It deals with higher and lower frequency.
Sponsored Links

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I'm a Christian? Judging is a straight up Christian aspect?

Who said it isn't about self control?

Ok. Thumbs Up

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I don't care about white people and their feelings and eyes. Are you saying this is a natural version of ourselves to let ourselves go crazy?

Fraiche2death not judging is a Christian aspect. I'm not a Christian so I judge accordingly. To judge is to think and critically understand a situation. Acting out in anger is the same as doing a slow moving haymaker that is easy to counter and you feel bad about it later or unless your delusional. It's not always about peace but self control and anything that puts you out of the cockpit is the lower nature.

I think we are confused on this issue. I meant judging as a observation and understanding what I'm observing . I'm not condemning but call a spade a spade.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:41pm
Solange should be somewhere embarrassed... kicking that old dude in the dick.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Solange should be somewhere embarrassed... Eh kicking that old dude in the dick.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:51pm
Not everyone is a robot and people react differently... if it is low then oh well.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Solange should be somewhere embarrassed... kicking that old dude in the dick.
LOLLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

No one said anything about White people owning self-control, don't be ridiculous now

However, I've seen lots of shaming of Black women (from Black people) around the innanets due to the behavior of those 2 ladies... not necessarily on BHM

It makes me think about how deeply controlled Black people are by the opinions of White people

I didn't say that so please don't be ridiculous either.

White people don't have a damn thing to do with this situation unless you're thinking about their French great-great-great grandfather.

How you can extrapolate anything racial or involving white people from this situation is amazing. 

Edited by EPITOME - May 13 2014 at 1:01pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

And that is why my side eye for her is soooo strong. Not Solange. lol I would have got in that corner and made eye contact. Unless Bey knew she could get it too. LOL Even then, argue with me and not with my husband. That's mine.

Is this DV im reading in the bolded??
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:58pm
That's why they have a bodyguard for and he did a good job.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:58pm

i need them to stop playing "on the run" every 5 minutes tho

mercy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon