Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 188>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Acting out in anger is not low in nature.. gtfoh

it happends...

It has neveeeer happened to me. It is low in nature.
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I don't know how those people were/are behind closed doors. And there are plenty of peace loving, non violent people who speak passionately and will step over worker ants on the street but one day have popped off and went straight Tekken on people. It happens.

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Acting out in anger is not low in nature.. gtfoh

it happends...

Yes it is. Look at MLK Jr and Malcolm X theyspoke passionate ly with great zeal and wisdom but they didn't eat anger best their intact and mind. It is a lower nature and a spiritual book and guru and etc would tell you that. Use your mind to make decisions not your heart.

That's why I'm a higher nature than most people. I don't live in the now I predict moves for the future. Too many men are locked up and dead losing to their lower nature. Why lose to it for pettiness? The leaders never lost it during the struggle so why should I be weak for me to lose it to pettiness?

Printer Ink you are correct.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:20pm
I wonder if many of y'all would still be "othering" the likes of Porsha and Solange if you didn't feel the prying eyes of the White gaze

Hmmm.....
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Mmmhmmm well good it won't be you. Or me. I won't be judging those low in nature, high on drugs, violence low on standards or anything else or making the assumption that peaceful people really are. Don't need your hands to be violent.

I love this.
will be using it.
thanks.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:24pm
aw look at rachel roys daughter 

so shes like black, indian and white? i saw rachel roy is dutch and indian 

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:26pm
I don't care about white people and their feelings and eyes. Are you saying this is a natural version of ourselves to let ourselves go crazy?

Fraiche2death not judging is a Christian aspect. I'm not a Christian so I judge accordingly. To judge is to think and critically understand a situation. Acting out in anger is the same as doing a slow moving haymaker that is easy to counter and you feel bad about it later or unless your delusional. It's not always about peace but self control and anything that puts you out of the cockpit is the lower nature.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:29pm
Exaacccccttttlyyyy Fraiche

I don't condone violence but I wish people would stop acting like it's better to run your mouth at someone... it's not. It can be just as, if not more, damaging than throwing kicks and fists

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:29pm
what do white people have to do with self-control? isn't that part of being an adult? they teach you in kindergarten to keep your hands to yourself?

Edited by EPITOME - May 13 2014 at 12:30pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:30pm
yes alias, my words can be razor sharp at times.  i try to keep that weapon contained as well...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:35pm
No one said anything about White people owning self-control, don't be ridiculous now

However, I've seen lots of shaming of Black women (from Black people) around the innanets due to the behavior of those 2 ladies... not necessarily on BHM

It makes me think about how deeply controlled Black people are by the opinions of White people
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 188>
  Share Topic