Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 197>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:24am

reminds me of when these girls I know were out and one got bad news about a relative and was almost running to get back to her car

the other girl was like "I'm not gonna go any faster, I have on cole hann shoes"
Sponsored Links

Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Forgot about this one @ava_dash @atrak and solange ...I am actually impressed with her independent spirit... She seems like a fighter #festivallife

Guy on the right has creepy eyes in this pic. Like, "I wonder how long it will take you to bleed out if I stab you?"
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Guy on the right has creepy eyes in this pic. Like, "I wonder how long it will take you to bleed out if I stab you?"

If Huck from scandal was a hipster, he would look like that.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:31am

Why y'all making Solange out to be the crazy one, drunk, etc.... Maybe sh*t just got real... Y'all never been angry or pushed the to edge before.

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:34am
I don't act out in anger though, that's the lower nature. Beyonce acted in a higher nature and the lower frequency folks are I would have acted a fool of snatching wigs or kick Jay as well. This is whyyou ddon't have nice things.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:36am

yeah I have lol

but not at a public event

but my last faux altercation occurred 10 years ago with a family member and I was kind of tipsy
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:40am
Acting out in anger is not low in nature.. gtfoh

it happends...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:47am
Double Consciousness
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Acting out in anger is not low in nature.. gtfoh

it happends...

Yes it is. Look at MLK Jr and Malcolm X theyspoke passionate ly with great zeal and wisdom but they didn't eat anger best their intact and mind. It is a lower nature and a spiritual book and guru and etc would tell you that. Use your mind to make decisions not your heart.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Please tell them Samone

To not so much as even turn your head or flinch when your sister is kicking your husband is beyond weird

But that's what happens when you sell your soul for fame and wealth. You are then bound by the constraints of a facade to the point when sh*t gets real, you can't even interact in a human fashion with the closest people to you for fear of breaking your image

What an enslaved life to live. Even after all of this, I would still rather be Solange. At least she livin' free enough to kick people lol jk

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

standing stiff as a board for the majority of it while two loved ones go at is weird

you singing a diff tune today
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 197>
  Share Topic