BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:43am
Jay-Z and Dame have a history of messing with the same woman. I wouldn't doubt it. Solange and Rachel used to be cool and that shade Dame threw on instagram is hilarious.
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Jay-Z and Dame have a history of messing with the same woman. I wouldn't doubt it. Solange and Rachel used to be cool and that shade Dame threw on instagram is hilarious.
Post it please
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i think it was wendy williams who insinuated that jay z had some kind of past relationship with dame dash's wife the designer

i vaguely remember this rumor....as well as the whole aaliyah triangle betweengst them....hmmmm mmmmm mmmmm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

standing stiff as a board for the majority of it while two loved ones go at is weird

like many others have said this sh*t is probably normal for them

it's normal for solange to fight when at a public event

reiterating what gk said .. That solo may have a problem
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:58am
maybe jay said or did something solo thought was inappropriate with the designer chic at the event and solo projected her anger from possibly being cheated on in her past on her sister's relationship. *shrugs*

Edited by noneyons - May 13 2014 at 10:58am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:01am

Forgot about this one @ava_dash @atrak and solange ...I am actually impressed with her independent spirit... She seems like a fighter #festivallife
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:06am
I would like for the Royal couple to hold press conference & bestow us with insight for us to understand what the fukkk was goin on! however that$ probably not gonna happen ( a dream)
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:17am
Please tell them Samone

To not so much as even turn your head or flinch when your sister is kicking your husband is beyond weird

But that's what happens when you sell your soul for fame and wealth. You are then bound by the constraints of a facade to the point when sh*t gets real, you can't even interact in a human fashion with the closest people to you for fear of breaking your image

What an enslaved life to live. Even after all of this, I would still rather be Solange. At least she livin' free enough to kick people lol jk

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

standing stiff as a board for the majority of it while two loved ones go at is weird

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 13 2014 at 11:19am
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:18am
CryEmbarrassed I'm off to be productive now.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:21am
I need the audio Cry.. Solange was digging into his ass, prolly has some words for Beyonce as well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 197>