BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:55am
whatchu know about that maggi sugabana
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:55am

Beyonce is a lady. She remembered where she was and the dress she had on.
People are waiting for her to jump in and transform into a ratchet banshee because they know that's how they would act and it's just not happening.
She handled that well.

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 13 2014 at 10:15am
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:02am
Y'all crack me up with this lady nonsense. @Suga there's a ton of stale tea on Jay's cheating ways. I heard his son's mother just moved to BK but that was an MTO source and we all know they aren't reliable.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Bey is a lady. She remembered where she was and the dress she had on. She handled that well.

+ Jay Z
MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I know there are babies somewhere and Jay is paying black market prices to keep those women shut. I'm calling a spade a spade. Didn't I hear the Free had a baby for him? Could've been a rumor. Not trying to add salt and Maggie cubes to the issue but Jay was checking me out a while back. He got a wandering eye. I ain't no Beyonce but I got a lil sumtin sumtin.

LOL

I believe you because usually when men cheat, they cheat "down" in terms of attractiveness for some reason. The side-chick is never usually better looking than the wife or girlfriend. In other words, they don't care!

FYI... in NO WAY am I saying you're a step down from beyonce, sugabana!! I'm sure you're fione Wink

I'm just sayin... 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Solange was not drunk. People need to stop trying to spin what we saw with our own eyes. A belligerently drunk person would not have the presence of the mind to wait until they got behind a closed elevator to pop off. A crazy drunk person would not have the presence of the mind to immediately turn it off and at like nothing happened walking IN A STRAIGHT LINE no stumbling and getting in the car without saying anything.

Please is Solo was so drunk we would have heard about this "scandal" the night of and those uppity ass rich white folks would have been talking sh*t & complaining about her behavior at such a classy event. 

People are hilarious, they only want to call Solo a crazy drunk because it will still protect that fake ass perfect image the Carters have going on. Bye. You wanna say "Y'all don't know what happened" when it's suggested Jay did something foul to make her pop off but throwing Solo under the but saying she's drunk is perfectly fine. 

She looked sober af just angry. No one gives af about "breaking up their marriage" y'all worship. People legitimately think they could never have marital problems lmaoooo

Nope, I believe she could have been drinking. We don't know her level of intoxication, some can get angry before the body begins to wobble. I have a relative who acts out like this once she has a few drinks. She just needs enough to lower her inhibitions however she can get sober as a judge when the police arrive.

All we can do is speculate but there are those who reported Solange was yelling at people (a designer) during the event also. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I know there are babies somewhere and Jay is paying black market prices to keep those women shut. I'm calling a spade a spade. Didn't I hear the Free had a baby for him? Could've been a rumor. Not trying to add salt and Maggie cubes to the issue but Jay was checking me out a while back. He got a wandering eye. I ain't no Beyonce but I got a lil sumtin sumtin.

LOL

I believe you because usually when men cheat, they cheat "down" in terms of attractiveness for some reason. The side-chick is never usually better looking than the wife or girlfriend. In other words, they don't care!

FYI... in NO WAY am I saying you're a step down from beyonce, sugabana!! I'm sure you're fione Wink

I'm just sayin... 
Whooooooo!Shocked

Lol lemme go ahead and head out.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Y'all crack me up with this lady nonsense. @Suga there's a ton of stale tea on Jay's cheating ways. I heard his son's mother just moved to BK but that was an MTO source and we all know they aren't reliable.

I don't think Bey would have been wrong had she reacted, but since there wasn't much of a reaction, I think that just isn't in her nature.  I agree with the speculation that she's used to being controlled, and has likely trained herself to remain her composure to perfection as a result of her career in the spotlight and other things.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:15am
Ms.Bianca, I don't think looks are the most important factor to a man when cheating. He wants something new/different; new p*ssy or dack, whichever way he swings.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:17am
10 more pages and now he got multiple bastards ? I've heard about the little boy who's probably like 15 now but others ?

Why can't Solange be crazy ?

... SN : Maybe he said Kelly a more talented sister than she is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 197>
  Share Topic