BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:10am
Random ur reaching...Nobody wants any marriage to break up or shatter it's just baffling to some that this incident happened. I don't understand why it could be so far fetched that they may have problems in their marriage. my granny and my grandad were married for 42 years and I'm sure through out their union they had trials and tribulations. Nobody is immune to trial and tribulations including Bey

Edited by NadiaPost - May 13 2014 at 9:17am
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

So with that being said,
Should bey have intervened?
Y'all would let your drunk sibling attack your s.o's for no reason in this case and just chil to the side?

No. 

If he was fckn with her FOR NO REASON, and if that also pissed me off and I'm trying to control the situation already, its whatever. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:13am
Jay like

can I live?
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So Jay paid to have the reports say Solange was drunk??? MMMOK

I knew it was coming. We are right here.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What is LSA saying?? You know they got people everywhere.

They ain't got sh*t but a longer thread.  They speculating just like the rest of us.  
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:24am
If this were me (Beyonce) then I'm like the classy corporate type at an event with hubby and lil sis.  Lil Sis pops off and I'm like calm down baby girl, she yelling about folks trying to play her, pissed, upset, going off and I'm like let's go fck them, its all good blah, blah. 

We go to leave, I got her a little more relaxed and hubby says some slick sh*t after I got the whole situation under control and sis pops off again, now I'm pissed at everybody and its hood rules all around.  Fck both y'all, just don't get nothing on my dress.  This some bullsh*t.

Politely step off the elevator and smile pretty like I don't even know these people and get in my fckn car.

I understand Beyonce, sometimes you just can't have nice things....
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:26am
Solange was not drunk. People need to stop trying to spin what we saw with our own eyes. A belligerently drunk person would not have the presence of the mind to wait until they got behind a closed elevator to pop off. A crazy drunk person would not have the presence of the mind to immediately turn it off and at like nothing happened walking IN A STRAIGHT LINE no stumbling and getting in the car without saying anything.

Please is Solo was so drunk we would have heard about this "scandal" the night of and those uppity ass rich white folks would have been talking sh*t & complaining about her behavior at such a classy event.

People are hilarious, they only want to call Solo a crazy drunk because it will still protect that fake ass perfect image the Carters have going on. Bye. You wanna say "Y'all don't know what happened" when it's suggested Jay did something foul to make her pop off but throwing Solo under the but saying she's drunk is perfectly fine.

She looked sober af just angry. No one gives af about "breaking up their marriage" y'all worship. People legitimately think they could never have marital problems lmaoooo

Edited by Journey94 - May 13 2014 at 9:27am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:27am
LANKS

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

from all the blind gossip i've been reading for the past 4 hours (don't judge me, i'm injured), he's definitely been cheating on her for a very long time, multiple kids with different women, but are we really surprised?

my guess is solange is sick and tired of bey having to put up with his sh*t and is sick of the pain he's causing her sister so she went off. can't say i blame her, but she didn't have to get physical at all.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Solange was not drunk. People need to stop trying to spin what we saw with our own eyes. A belligerently drunk person would not have the presence of the mind to wait until they got behind a closed elevator to pop off. A crazy drunk person would not have the presence of the mind to immediately turn it off and at like nothing happened walking IN A STRAIGHT LINE no stumbling and getting in the car without saying anything.

Please if Solo was so drunk we would have heard about this "scandal" the night of and those uppity ass rich white folks would have been talking sh*t & complaining about her behavior at such a classy event.

People are hilarious, they only want to call Solo a crazy drunk because it will still protect that fake ass perfect image the Carters have going on. Bye. You wanna say "Y'all don't know what happened" when it's suggested Jay did something foul to make her pop off but throwing Solo under the but saying she's drunk is perfectly fine.

She looked sober af just angry. No one gives af about "breaking up their marriage" y'all worship. People legitimately think they could never have marital problems lmaoooo
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:32am
Bey had no reason to physically intervene, Julius was holding her back. When Julius lost his grip she did step in between. I think people are just disappointed they didn't see Beyonce snatching that ugly wig off baby sis
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 197>
  Share Topic