Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:40am
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:57am
if what the breakfast club said is accurate at all, solange is indeed cray

Edited by bunzaveli - May 13 2014 at 7:59am
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:01am
What did they say?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:04am
solange had a little bit to much to drink and got into an altercation with dame dash's wife/ex wife, amongst other things. beyonce had to tell her to chill out and jay-z said something about it and she flipped.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:09am

Solange Knowles Yelled At Rachel Roy Before Jay Z Elevator Attack

Apparently Solange’s shocking elevator attack on Jay Z at NYC’s Standard Hotel on May 5 wasn’t her first fight of the night. Solange also gave designer Rachel Roy a piece of her mind during the hotel’s Met Ball after party, a new report claims.

It seems like Solange Knowles was looking for a fight when she attended the Met Ball after party in the Boom Boom Room at the Standard Hotel on May 5. Before the singer viciously lashed out at sister Beyonce‘s husband, Jay Z, at the end of the night, she reportedly yelled at a group of partygoers, including Rachel Roy, in the Boom Boom Room.

Solange Knowles Yelled At Rachel Roy: Her Outburst Before Attacking Jay-Z

Don’t mess with Solange Knowles! The “Losing You” singer reportedly yelled at an entire group of people, including her former friend Rachel, during the Met Ball after party, a source tells Us Weekly.

It’s unclear what the “disagreement” was about but Beyonce reportedly “got in the middle of it” and tried to break it up.

Solange and Rachel had a ball together at the 2012 Met Gala but it seems that their relationship has taken a turn for the worse since then. Either that or Solange was just in one hell of a bad mood at this year’s gala!

Beyonce: Why She Didn’t Help Jay Z During Solange Knowles Attack

Queen Bey may have tried to break up one Solange fight on May 5 but she stood on the sidelines when her sister violently lashed out at Jay Z later that night.

“Beyonce tried to stay out of it. She does not approve of violence,” a source told Us Weekly. “They are trying to put the situation past them now.”

We may never know for sure exactly what happened in that elevator, but we hope Jay Z, Beyonce and Solange will all make up soon!

So what do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you surprised that Solange reportedly yelled at Rachel Roy before she attacked Jay Z? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

Edited by bunzaveli - May 13 2014 at 8:10am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:18am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Why am I so bothered by this video? I don't know these folk.
However, I'm a parent and don't have any sons-in-law yet.

But, if one of my girls starts acting like Bruce Lee, and the other is a dead ringer for a wooden puppet from Valley of the Dolls, and the husband of one of my daughters is in the mix- ESPECIALLY if the husband is in the mix!- I'm coming to visit.
My husband is coming to visit.
And we are not leaving until somebody starts talking.
And they'd better talk fast before I commence to feeling that tingle that assails me whenever I see some skin about to be beat off in the near future.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

This post literally made me log in.  I've been wondering this whole time if Tina knows all of this goes on because if this video was her introduction to the volatile relationship between her girls and Jay somebody spent several hours copping pleas.  First I'm cussing all three of them out and then I want to know exactly what the fck is going on and then I'm cussing them out again to make sure they got the message.  This some bullsh*t. 

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:19am
And the people secretly hoping Jay was cheating/beating on Beyonce go

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:25am
My conclusion so far is Jay was being smart ass and that day was not the day.  He looked stupid and I swear I could hear Bey saying "you shouldn't have said that sh*t to her, you knew she was mad as fkc and you wouldn't be getting kicked right now but what do I know, I'm just a pretty dumb singer remember?  now take that ass-whooping like a man and don't touch my little sisterTongueStern Smile"

Smart asses like to say slick sh*t when you're already heated. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

artsy chick attacks someone like a rabbid dog, "o he must of deserved it"
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:27am
I just want to know what happened
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 188>