Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 197>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:22am
I just noticed her blond is gone Shocked

so much prettier
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:39am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

But, if one of my girls starts acting like Bruce Lee, and the other is a dead ringer for a wooden puppet from Valley of the Dolls,

DeadLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:41am
Lol some of this sh*t is hilarious ..

lol like her eyes all sad... Lol she just saw her sis and husband get into it.. she supposed to look like?

Jubilant?

That sh*t was hilarious as fucck

Edited by afrokock - May 13 2014 at 2:49am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:05am
Bey looks numb Cry. Was someone at the Gala pregnant by him and word just got out or something? Has to be extreme

at 1st I thought maybe she was just drunk/ on a benzo or something.. but who wouldn't at least MOVE out of the way instinctively (and faster) if they're not going to fight or block or SOMETHING. But now that I've seen the vid on a big screen and the pics... she looks completely preoccupied and removed from the present situation--which is pretty hard to do considering her sister is whooping his ass

and that during half the video it looks shes asking him if something is true :( poor Bey
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:06am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:07am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:08am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Beyonce- I wonder what the difference between the regular Macbook pros and the ones with retina displays?

Beyonce- Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were blind but they both could sing and play the piano

Beyonce- Sometimes during Christmas I give out cards with glitter glued on them. Oprah and Michelle Obama are my best friends. They too eat Kale

LOLCryDeadOuchLOL^32

goodnight
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:19am
100 page push
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:26am
And she just stood there

Rofl!!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:29am
i don't think Solange is bipolar...i beat my cousins ass and broke his tv, am i bipolar?  no, he is a bitch and needed a stern reminder.  people don't get taken to that level just because they're frustrated, annoyed, or chemically imbalanced.  this is YEARS in the making, over a decade in the making.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style