Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:18am
Why am I so bothered by this video? I don't know these folk.
However, I'm a parent and don't have any sons-in-law yet.

But, if one of my girls starts acting like Bruce Lee, and the other is a dead ringer for a wooden puppet from Valley of the Dolls, and the husband of one of my daughters is in the mix- ESPECIALLY if the husband is in the mix!- I'm coming to visit.
My husband is coming to visit.
And we are not leaving until somebody starts talking.
And they'd better talk fast before I commence to feeling that tingle that assails me whenever I see some skin about to be beat off in the near future.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:19am
from all the blind gossip i've been reading for the past 4 hours (don't judge me, i'm injured), he's definitely been cheating on her for a very long time, multiple kids with different women, but are we really surprised?

my guess is solange is sick and tired of bey having to put up with his sh*t and is sick of the pain he's causing her sister so she went off. can't say i blame her, but she didn't have to get physical at all.

Edited by TayTay - May 13 2014 at 2:21am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:22am
I just noticed her blond is gone Shocked

so much prettier
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:39am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

But, if one of my girls starts acting like Bruce Lee, and the other is a dead ringer for a wooden puppet from Valley of the Dolls,

DeadLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:41am
Lol some of this sh*t is hilarious ..

lol like her eyes all sad... Lol she just saw her sis and husband get into it.. she supposed to look like?

Jubilant?

That sh*t was hilarious as fucck

Edited by afrokock - May 13 2014 at 2:49am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:05am
Bey looks numb Cry. Was someone at the Gala pregnant by him and word just got out or something? Has to be extreme

at 1st I thought maybe she was just drunk/ on a benzo or something.. but who wouldn't at least MOVE out of the way instinctively (and faster) if they're not going to fight or block or SOMETHING. But now that I've seen the vid on a big screen and the pics... she looks completely preoccupied and removed from the present situation--which is pretty hard to do considering her sister is whooping his ass

and that during half the video it looks shes asking him if something is true :( poor Bey
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:06am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:07am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:08am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Beyonce- I wonder what the difference between the regular Macbook pros and the ones with retina displays?

Beyonce- Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were blind but they both could sing and play the piano

Beyonce- Sometimes during Christmas I give out cards with glitter glued on them. Oprah and Michelle Obama are my best friends. They too eat Kale

LOLCryDeadOuchLOL^32

goodnight
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:19am
100 page push
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 188>