BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 197>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:23am
I just read the 89 pages i missed while i was out enjoying the pretty day ... i thought y'all had something for me. I do not believe Jay beats on Bey ... now, i may be inclined to believe the cheating with Ri .. maybe even a White woman
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:23am
fact of the matter is, solo CHOSE to get on that elevator with them.

if jay z had said some ole petty sh*t to piss her off, she could have easily said, fck this lame ass nicca, turned the other way and called one of her peoples (yes, she actually has peoples) for a ride home. but nah, she got on that elevator for a reason. 

i'm thoroughly convinced that that reason has something to do with protecting her sister. 

Edited by noneyons - May 13 2014 at 12:25am
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:23am
Between Nadia and Pity, it is officially time for me to go to sleep. I can't even with y'all lol
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:41am
From what I seen in this tape alone, I can't really call it since I'm not a licensed doctor in that field. But from Solange's display of disorderly conduct. She may have Bipolar disorder. Or just maybe angry. Here is how the National Institute of Mental Health describes some of the symptoms of it.Big smile

People with bipolar disorder experience unusually intense emotional states that occur in distinct periods called "mood episodes." An overly joyful or overexcited state is called a manic episode, and an extremely sad or hopeless state is called a depressive episode. Sometimes, a mood episode includes symptoms of both mania and depression. This is called a mixed state. People with bipolar disorder also may be explosive and irritable during a mood episode.

I'm more familiar with the manic and depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder not when someone explodes though. But Solange may indeed have it.
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:50am
Howdy F8! You just made me spit out my juice.

You know...that description you just provided describes just about every law firm at multiple points during an average day?

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:08am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Howdy F8! You just made me spit out my juice.

You know...that description you just provided describes just about every law firm at multiple points during an average day?

Hey BewHug

LOL Girl hearing about your job makes me sad and happy at the same timeLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:12am
Her eyes look really sad

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:17am
Now I can believe jay stopped her from going natural in the public eye
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:18am
Welp, after a spectacularly sh*t*y day, I log in to find the JayZ vs. Solange melee discussion in full swing.

Interesting is Beyonce’s virtually dispassionate observation of the incident vs. the stridency of her sister.
Absolutely no way to diagnose any kind of medical condition from the tape.

But several things appear certain:

Beyonce’s ability to compartmentalize is astonishing.

Solange is expressive to a fault.

Jay Z is far from an object of affection to his sister-in-law.

The bodyguard will get an excellent bonus right after his non-disclosure agreement is updated and signed.

ETA: Like the old folks used to say, "Tore that azz up didn't she?!"

Edited by ragincajin - May 13 2014 at 1:36am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:20am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

LOL Girl hearing about your job makes me sad and happy at the same timeLOL[/COLOR]

Hell...living my job makes me sad and happy MOST of the time.
Guess I'm having that 'mixed' episode your earlier post referenced.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 197>
  Share Topic