Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 197>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:54pm
That's what I was thinking Ash

They knew about the recording. They paid the hotel to keep it on the hush hush... here come the lawsuits

I wonder how many times they've paid off a hotel/company? lol
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:58pm
From what I learned watching the tape and learning lip reading this is what I was able to pick up after viewing the video a few times

*they step into the elevator*

Jayz- Yeah I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in TriBeCa
Right next to Deniro, but I'll be hood forever
I'm the new Sinatra, and since I made it here
I can make it anywhere, yeah, they love me everywhere

Solange- NICCA You aint my sisters Daddy or my Daddy. You can talk all that Brooklyn shat to someone else but not me ya heard. Who the hell do you think you are?

Beyonce- I wonder what the difference between the regular Macbook pros and the ones with retina displays?

JayZ- Yo Calm down yo. Bey handle that talk to ur sis

Beyonce- Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were blind but they both could sing and play the piano

Solange- You aint nothing but a bitch talk ur sh*t now Big man

Jay- Bey do something

Beyonce- Sometimes during Christmas I give out cards with glitter glued on them. Oprah and Michelle Obama are my best friends. They too eat Kale

Solange- Jay you my bitch tonight You eat the cake now Anna...kick kick slap
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:59pm
hmmm 1st thought crossed my mind when this popped off is ( solange my have a secret thang with jayz) that fizzles then ignites & aint rightOuch / we dont know whats goin on str8 speculationsErmm im GLAD that person leaked the tape just like im GLAD the clippers tape got leaked sheitt we need to know these things EVERYTHING happens for a reason/ bout time the Carter household gets swept cleanWink

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 12 2014 at 11:01pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:05pm
I wonder the real reason Beyonce broke off from Papa Knowles......... I betcha Jay-Z didn't like their relationship.  She was saying a whole lot of "Daddy's" in Rocket.....
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

hmmm 1st thought crossed my mind when this popped off is ( solange my have a secret thang with jayz) that fizzles then ignites & aint right

Bhm would blow up lol.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That's what I was thinking Ash

They knew about the recording. They paid the hotel to keep it on the hush hush... here come the lawsuits

I wonder how many times they've paid off a hotel/company? lol

Lots. I remember there was a rumor not too long ago that J&B got into a all out argument where both of their security teams had to get involved in a hotel.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:12pm
Nads!!LOLCryLOLLOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:15pm
Too late. A Law Suit cannot change what we saw, "Trouble In Paradise"

I am so to be gossiping       
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

hmmm 1st thought crossed my mind when this popped off is ( solange my have a secret thang with jayz) that fizzles then ignites & aint right

Bhm would blow up lol.

i know ratchet buck nasty bishs on my mothers side that fukkkk everything walkin & do mean EVERYTHANG ( no class @ all not a ounce)Wacko
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:19pm
O_O  Seriously?  What have you guys been talking about for 94 pages? DeadLOL   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 197>
  Share Topic