Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 188>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

So solange really did delete all the pictures of b from instagram but one

Just a picture of her and her son with the caption One day he will be a man.
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:38pm

This probably how the fight started
when jay asked her where she get that dust ruffle from and who did her hair
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

What the hell was Solange wearing?

DeadLOLLOLLOL Imagine?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:42pm
Oh. I guess that accounts fake
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:43pm

Yep her instagram is saintrecords and I been scrolling, I been scrolling and ain't a pic of b yet
solange get filthy when that liquor get into her

I don't follow her but I've been on her IG in the past and honestly she never had a lot of pictures of Beyonce. I don't really remember seeing any of Bey.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:44pm
geeezus what a mess....

so yall saying she is bipolar for sure?  wow.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Bey's demeanor is that of an abused woman...I said the same thing about Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes long before Suri was even born, and I notice the same trend with the Carters. I wouldn't call Bey's unamused demeanor "fear" anymore...I simply think she's trained.

Didn't Bey have her tattooed wedding ban removed recently? Yeah, something is definitely not right. Bey is passive though. Solo don't play that sh*t. I think Jay is a disrespectful womanizer and what he can get away with w/Bey, he simply can't w/Solo. He might've given her a shady compliment or said some smart ass sh*t and she wasn't having it.

I'm not surprised that Bey didn't say anything. There have been plenty of times when abused women in my family stood-by or did absolutely nothing when their b*tchass husbands were confronted or tapped. These women WILL return to their abusers, they know better than to take sides.

Solo will take up for Bey. I can't see Bey doing the same for her sis. I think Solange is the stronger sibling.

No it's still on.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:46pm
She had pictures of them together they are gone now
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Yep her instagram is saintrecords and I been scrolling, I been scrolling and ain't a pic of b yet
solange get filthy when that liquor get into her

I don't follow her but I've been on her IG in the past and honestly she never had a lot of pictures of Beyonce. I don't really remember seeing any of Bey.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:46pm
I wish people would stop throwing mental illness out there as if that explains her behavior

This is why it is such a taboo in the Black community. People use it as an insult
Plenty of people act out and are violent without being bipolar/depressed
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

geeezus what a mess....

so yall saying she is bipolar for sure?  wow.

*waves*Big smile
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Bey's demeanor is that of an abused woman...I said the same thing about Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes long before Suri was even born, and I notice the same trend with the Carters. I wouldn't call Bey's unamused demeanor "fear" anymore...I simply think she's trained.

Didn't Bey have her tattooed wedding ban removed recently? Yeah, something is definitely not right. Bey is passive though. Solo don't play that sh*t. I think Jay is a disrespectful womanizer and what he can get away with w/Bey, he simply can't w/Solo. He might've given her a shady compliment or said some smart ass sh*t and she wasn't having it.

I'm not surprised that Bey didn't say anything. There have been plenty of times when abused women in my family stood-by or did absolutely nothing when their b*tchass husbands were confronted or tapped. These women WILL return to their abusers, they know better than to take sides.

Solo will take up for Bey. I can't see Bey doing the same for her sis. I think Solange is the stronger sibling.

No it's still on.

Her sister taught her to speak her mind tho

or nah?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon