Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

solange knowles attacks jay-z in elevator

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 188>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2007
Location: US - Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 61292
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:52pm
To entertain the idea that jay beats her:

That $hits sad as hell. Is she like Tina? Is he like Ike trying to convince her that she can't make it without him? Is she really into her vows and won't leave? Is that y she always looks blank? Because she's secretly depressed? Did it get worse after blue? She can't leave him, or can she? Would her career b awesome still? Is she under his control?

Was he mad like Ike was at Tina because Tina got bigger than him? I mean he was with foxy, lahh Chrissy, and countless other ratchets. Perhaps he really doesn't know how to treat women.

I hope this was an isolated random, nothing to do with nothing kind of incident.

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 25 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 91565
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:53pm
Whatever he did better have been short of killing her or bey
because she is acting a damn fool
she is throwing a tantrum like a toddler
Back to Top
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 45850
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I think theres many theories out there but now that I took a step back after all this juicy excitement. I think Solange has anger issues and don't believe this melee had anything to do with Beyonce. Seems like Jayz has a slick antagonistic mouth mixed with Solange's anger could have gotten to this point. I do believe that this type of "pushing/hitting" has happened before because Beyonce seems unfazed by it. Lastly, I don't think the fighting is a hated type of fighting or "sticking up for my abused sister" it looks like a type of brother/sister type of fight. Like when your older brother getting on your last nerves with his slick mouth and you had enough. I personally wouldn't be fighting my siblings SO or would want that type of relationship with them but every family is different. 


I hope you're wrong, because otherwise that would make Solange a crazy bytch and their entire family crazy as well for continuously putting up with it.  I hope there is a lot more to it than that.
Back to Top
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 44940
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I think theres many theories out there but now that I took a step back after all this juicy excitement. I think Solange has anger issues and don't believe this melee had anything to do with Beyonce. Seems like Jayz has a slick antagonistic mouth mixed with Solange's anger could have gotten to this point. I do believe that this type of "pushing/hitting" has happened before because Beyonce seems unfazed by it. Lastly, I don't think the fighting is a hated type of fighting or "sticking up for my abused sister" it looks like a type of brother/sister type of fight. Like when your older brother getting on your last nerves with his slick mouth and you had enough. I personally wouldn't be fighting my siblings SO or would want that type of relationship with them but every family is different. 


I hope you're wrong, because otherwise that would make Solange a crazy bytch and their entire family crazy as well for continuously putting up with it.  I hope there is a lot more to it than that.

Brother/Sister fight? Ouch Really?  It looks like both of them have no respect for Jay.
Back to Top
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 26 2007
Status: Online
Points: 14376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:02pm
If Jay was abusive I can't see him looking so surprised and shaken about a woman hitting him. He would have jacked her up best he could without leaving visible bruises.

And Solo has slow hands. If she was quicker she could have connected better and more often but all her shots were getting blocked. She was incessant tho.

I can't see them coming out from under this easily. They have made such a big deal about their privacy so now this will follow them relentlessly unless they decide to speak on it. Which they won't. It was already close to the end of an era but I think this situation sealed it. White people money doesn't have time or patience for ratchetness.
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:06pm
yall are very imaginative creatures

on another note, women beaters build up to it with certain women. theyre cowards. they dont run off and hit any woman that pisses them off. not sure where yall are getting that


Edited by SoutherNtellect - May 12 2014 at 7:09pm
Back to Top
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 12 2005
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 53880
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:08pm
Back to Top
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 23 2009
Location: NoWhere
Status: Offline
Points: 11346
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:13pm
I hope so too but thats how some people fight with their siblings like for example Rhianna and her brother fighting with knives Confused


Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I think theres many theories out there but now that I took a step back after all this juicy excitement. I think Solange has anger issues and don't believe this melee had anything to do with Beyonce. Seems like Jayz has a slick antagonistic mouth mixed with Solange's anger could have gotten to this point. I do believe that this type of "pushing/hitting" has happened before because Beyonce seems unfazed by it. Lastly, I don't think the fighting is a hated type of fighting or "sticking up for my abused sister" it looks like a type of brother/sister type of fight. Like when your older brother getting on your last nerves with his slick mouth and you had enough. I personally wouldn't be fighting my siblings SO or would want that type of relationship with them but every family is different. 


I hope you're wrong, because otherwise that would make Solange a crazy bytch and their entire family crazy as well for continuously putting up with it.  I hope there is a lot more to it than that.
Back to Top
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2006
Location: Hotlanta
Status: Offline
Points: 41782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:



Dead
Back to Top
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: New Yawk
Status: Offline
Points: 59520
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:16pm
That role in dream girls was perfect for bey
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 188>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down